Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Fake Taxi Demi 👀😂
It’s always the background on this lassies videos , againnnnn big sign up on the taxi ‘ Is Glasgow Lez Compliant’ what about Gaz😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Debcam

VIP Member
I googled what she was saying it’s something to do with the pizza gate establishment thing she’s always going on about . Kdwags had her tin hat on the day 😂 she’s tuned to the moon with her conspiracies but you can’t help but love her she’s something else 😂
Right wtf is Pizzagate ????
Do u think it will be on the Google? Asking for myself 😆

Just looked at the latest videos on tattle hoors 🙄! Is it just tattlers they have a problem with having an opinion? When I first saw people questioning Demi's videos it wasn't people from here, it was people with tiktok accounts in her comments?!
Im no even a hoor the now...living my life like a nun as in nun ae this n nun ae that and im single af 🤔🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ell87

VIP Member
You see the video of her putting her legs in the bath 🥴
Saw it last night, what the fuck was that and why did she even post it! I get she is young and was clearly a bit tipsy but most pointless unfunny video ever 🙈🤔

Geee

Chatty Member
The d’alfonzo who commented is the brother of moreno who was at her door asking her to take her top off (for reasons apparently) since she said drug dealers would be at her door maybe she’s stole off him and he’s told her to take her top off to prove it’s not in her bra or something cause she wants to “just leave it”

• Wow

Schnork

Chatty Member

She’s private now but here’s the video for those who havent seen It

Demi also does her tiktoks from her brighthouse crushed velvet couch which is situated in her kitchen - that for me says it all 100% bam 😂
[/QUOT

She’s private now but here’s the video for those who havent seen It

Demi also does her tiktoks from her brighthouse crushed velvet couch which is situated in her kitchen - that for me says it all 100% bam 😂
Couch in kitchen = scheme bam

evie1975

VIP Member
Ahhhh i had a quick look at the shortened explanation on Wiki .
I think i missed that completely during the height of covid as i was working days/nights n everything in between so wasnt on social media at all .
Missed it too but every day is a school day on Tattle.

• Haha

Wee Toots

VIP Member
How’s that video had 4.6million views in a day , is she buying views aswell as followers?. How is it you check if someone’s bought followers etc ? folk put up screenshots proving Cole & Abbie buy followers likes etc but I’m no sure how they find that out
From what I've seen if they have a lot of user37394761 they could be bots. Or ones with no profile pics and not real names they're not real accounts.

Spanor511

VIP Member
She’s a creep man. Ever since you pointed out the Cherine similarity I can’t unsee it. Both bonkers.

• Haha
Reactions: 2