Demi Donnelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just realised.
Amber tried to set up a second thread about her idol Demi on the 22nd
It was called
BC0DA098-30A5-4421-9918-B2F284440B21.jpeg

Demi Donnelly - no bra video. Thoughts.
I moved it over here because she already had a thread.
🤣
She knew this because she’d already commented on that thread on the 21st 😂

Correct me if I’m wrong but did she try and set up a second thread about “Demi” whilst knowing there already was one! 😳
5355B335-7A64-41A4-93E3-6143092EEA93.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I quite liked demi before but really can't take her seriously since this Amber thing came out

Reactions: 10
Oh Demi that is so cringe . Starting your own rave thread awkward. It’s so cringeworthy that I want to hide behind my couch for you .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sure we have many Influencers who have come her to try and swing the narrative of their thread,
It’s just such a shame for this girl because her thread was really quiet mild, she was getting support from people who were on the fence about her.
On threads like these that doesn’t happen much.
She stirred the pot as both amber (allegedly) and as herself and that’s sad, I know if I was an Influencer I’d have taken on board what was being said, probably cried a bit, but then tried to prove everyone wrong by changing the content I was being called out for.
What I WOULDN'T have done was come onto a site that discusses my work colleagues and actively go on to participate in speaking negatively about them or try and start threads against them. Amber might come on and participate again who knows.
But if I was any of those Influencers spoken about I’d be really, really pissed off and want an explanation. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
I’m sure we have many Influencers who have come her to try and swing the narrative of their thread,
It’s just such a shame for this girl because her thread was really quiet mild, she was getting support from people who were on the fence about her.
On threads like these that doesn’t happen much.
She stirred the pot as both amber (allegedly) and as herself and that’s sad, I know if I was an Influencer I’d have taken on board what was being said, probably cried a bit, but then tried to prove everyone wrong by changing the content I was being called out for.
What I WOULDN'T have done was come onto a site that discusses my work colleagues and actively go on to participate in speaking negatively about them or try and start threads against them. Amber might come on and participate again who knows.
But if I was any of those Influencers spoken about I’d be really, really pissed off and want an explanation. 🤷‍♀️
I think its a bit cringe talking about herself but the fact she started a thread about Blair Walnuts and talked about her when I literally watched a video of Blair's today and she called Demi her best friend! The poor girl, little does she know her best friend is starting trash threads on her.

Reactions: 16
I did notice that the network provider on the screenshotted tweets amber put on was giffgaff, however I’ve just seen Demi put a screenshot of one of her tweets and noticed the network provider was vodafone...

Reactions: 2
Woah I panicked then that we'd been going in unnecessarily. But fear not, demi definitely used to be on Giffgaff so must have changed recently!!
Screenshot_20190521_141733_com.twitter.android.jpg

Reactions: 11
I think its a bit cringe talking about herself but the fact she started a thread about Blair Walnuts and talked about her when I literally watched a video of Blair's today and she called Demi her best friend! The poor girl, little does she know her best friend is starting trash threads on her.
She really is a scummy person. I remember replying to the Blair walnuts thread and Demi (amber) was trying so hard to make everyone believe she is a fake and that loads of things were coming out about Blair etc. She also revealed that Blair owned a company and hadn't been honest with her following that it was her company and was constantly promoting it. This just reeks of jealousy on Demi's part - trying to sabotage one of her supposed best friends business and YouTube career. This whole thing has really shown what a jealous and bitter person she is.
I think it would be worth mentioning in the people she has slagged of - their tattle threads so that if these influencers read their own threads they will know exactly what a fake Demi is.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Before this gets taken out of control any further I wanted to come and an explain what has been going on the last few days and what I've found out.

I hadn't noticed the amber account when I first came on to defend myself from this thread however since all this allegations I have since read and discussed with my family about the account and at first it was all confusing to me as you were all correct in what you were saying therefore I felt really confused, since discussing it with family my younger brother has confessed to making the account, which I'm more than disappointed about as somethings discussed and said within the family home where brought onto this site. This is something I am dealing with privately. I do have screenshots to prove this however this isn't something I am conformable sharing on a public thread but will share privately if asked to do so.

I have tried to deal with this privately with the staff members of tattle and explained the situation to them however I have been yet to come to a agreement, as it stands this thread does include defamatory statements about myself due to the recent information we've found out privately regarding my family.

The screenshot was infact taking from my Instagram as I often repost tweets on my stories which can be screenshotted and used by anyone looking like they are logged into my account when in matter of fact they aren't, this is something I hadn't noticed when reposting onto my Instagram before this all came about.

I would never come onto a thread and slag off people in this industry, I would go to them directly and talk about any issues I have. People that were talked about by this account I am in fact friends with therefore I don't understand why he felt the need to talk about them people, this is something I am talking to him privately about and will be discussing with the people in question privately.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Before this gets taken out of control any further I wanted to come and an explain what has been going on the last few days and what I've found out.

I hadn't noticed the amber account when I first came on to defend myself from this thread however since all this allegations I have since read and discussed with my family about the account and at first it was all confusing to me as you were all correct in what you were saying therefore I felt really confused, since discussing it with family my younger brother has confessed to making the account, which I'm more than disappointed about as somethings discussed and said within the family home where brought onto this site. This is something I am dealing with privately. I do have screenshots to prove this however this isn't something I am conformable sharing on a public thread but will share privately if asked to do so.

I have tried to deal with this privately with the staff members of tattle and explained the situation to them however I have been yet to come to a agreement, as it stands this thread does include defamatory statements about myself due to the recent information we've found out privately regarding my family.

The screenshot was infact taking from my Instagram as I often repost tweets on my stories which can be screenshotted and used by anyone looking like they are logged into my account when in matter of fact they aren't, this is something I hadn't noticed when reposting onto my Instagram before this all came about.

I would never come onto a thread and slag off people in this industry, I would go to them directly and talk about any issues I have. People that were talked about by this account I am in fact friends with therefore I don't understand why he felt the need to talk about them people, this is something I am talking to him privately about and will be discussing with the people in question privately.
This story sounds way too far fetched imo. You made a mistake, own up to it instead of trying to blame your little brother 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 54
This story sounds way too far fetched imo. You made a mistake, own up to it instead of trying to blame your little brother 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m not saying I’m innocent, 100% not, some of the things mentioned I’d definitely talked about to family etc but I can only say what’s been discussed with us

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.