Demi Donnelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean honestly just hold your hands up I would have so much more respect for you . You have came on here and made yourself look like a complete idiot .

Reactions: 16
I’m not saying I’m innocent, 100% not, some of the things mentioned I’d definitely talked about to family etc but I can only say what’s been discussed with us
i doubt your little brother cares about youtube drama or the fact these websites exist
just own up to it cowbag

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Okay, I'll swallow my disbelief momentarily.

A couple of questions:

(1) Why does your little brother hate Blair?
(2) Why would your little brother post a thread asking for comments on a video of you not wearing a bra?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 77
i doubt your little brother cares about youtube drama or the fact these websites exist
just own up to it cowbag
Or the fact her brother apparently came on tattle and described her as stunning . Yep that’s how all teenage boys describe their sisters on the internet. Yes sure it is . He also describes her as pretty and is happy she embraces her body image . Yes that is definitely how a boy would describe his older sister .

• Haha
Reactions: 55
@Demidonnellyx you've been given every opportunity to report posts that you have a concern with and promised they will be looked into. You haven't reported any despite mods and admin saying to do this many times. All you appear to want is to get the whole thread deleted.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Oh god how much is she paying her brother for taking the blame here [emoji23] does anyone know how old he is?

Reactions: 10

A couple of questions:

(2) Why would your little brother post a thread asking for comments on a video of you not wearing a bra?
1) he doesn’t hate Blair at all however he didn’t like the video we done in collaboration together as he said it was fake, so he got annoyed about it. I can only presume this is why he said what he said with regards to the guru thread.
2) he also complained to me about that video saying it was embarrassing and he didn’t like it.

He didn’t like the fact people were talking about me online and didn’t realise it’s normal in this industry for people to speak about what we do etc and he was trying to defend me ok these threads which only really made things worse

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5

A couple of questions:

hahaha she's digging herself a deeper grave here. trying to make out as if her little bro is a perv

• Haha
Reactions: 28
God loves a trier Demi but it would take a miracle by the big man himself for anyone to believe this tall tale.

Reactions: 11
It’s a shame Jeremy Kyle isn’t on anymore this would make a great show. Boy posts online asking why his sister isn’t wearing bra and leaves inappropriate comments about how stunning and pretty she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think you should remove your brother's laptop privileges.

Odd that, having been embarrassed by your bra-free video, he would try and start a thread on a gossip forum inviting strangers to comment on your breasts.

Looks like in between fangirling on you he was also trying to stir the pot.

I'd tell your mum to send him to bed with no supper.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is the funniest drama ever. I actually liked you Demi until this, but blaming your own brother? Hahah wow. We all see through your lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.