Demi Donnelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, @Amberxwright does sound like a gushing teenager so there is an outside chance that Demi is being honest.

Fact has sometimes been stranger than fiction.

Reactions: 2
To be fair, @Amberxwright does sound like a gushing teenager so there is an outside chance that Demi is being honest.

Fact has sometimes been stranger than fiction.
A teenager yes, but definitely doesn’t sound like ANYTHING a younger brother would say about his sister which is why it sounds so fake. Fair play to Demi if it is, which of course it could be, but it just sounds very far fetched to me!

Reactions: 15
This has too many red flags on it for Demi’s story to be even slightly believable, maybe next time you go on a gossip site get your story straight for next time you get caught out.
Learn from this experience and hope to god your “friends” you slagged off don’t find out about it hope they gullible as hell to believe your ridiculous story

Reactions: 9
You could almost buy a sibling coming on to stick up for their sister. But this Amber profile started threads on other influencers/ work colleagues as she says where there was none!!

C383F508-DC5C-4A6B-9ED4-775FAA2F0B7B.jpeg B1E08EEA-ED07-403A-AB45-A83F8D47B82B.jpeg D0687CDA-60F5-4E75-B3CF-9569DF1511B5.jpeg 12BB4A4C-5641-46D5-A88A-D9B0502632AE.jpeg

Reactions: 18
You could almost buy a sibling coming on to stick up for their sister. But this Amber profile started threads on other influencers/ work colleagues as she says where there was none!!

View attachment 18439View attachment 18440View attachment 18441View attachment 18442
Exactly fair enough stick up for sister. Starting threads about other woman being fake repeatedly and talking about his sisters lack of underwear when no one else even mentioned it and the stunning comments .Sure thing Demi

Reactions: 10
Hands up who thinks Blair will be besties with Demi when she finds out she's been spilling the tea on her dodgy dealings with her little brother.

Reactions: 9
So @Demidonnellyx did you explain the situation to Blair?
You haven’t posted in a while and I’m tempted to say you’re keeping us in suspense but I’m concerned your brother will misread that and we will get asked for pictures that I don’t have the stomach to deal with right now 😅

• Haha
@Demidonnellyx
you’ve reached out to myself and other moderators with this story and we were only to happy to address this with you. Like we have done with reports in the past.

This is part of the reply that was sent back to you (within the hour of you contacting me)
“Hi Demi.
Your first option should be to hit the report button on the posts you find to be abusive, hateful or threatening,
And also report any posts that you feel reveal “personal information” about yourself that is not already available online.
Your reports will be processed by ourselves (the team of moderators) and admin”

I think similar has been said to you before by another member of staff? at an earlier date and yet you still haven’t got back to us.
On either occasion.
I have tried to deal with this privately with the staff members of tattle and explained the situation to them however I have been yet to come to a agreement
I know your next port of call was to take this to a higher level,
I assume that went well and admin are processing your complaints as we still haven’t received any reports identifying what posts you find have broken our T&C.

I really didn’t want to share this information on here but I also don’t want users to be under the impression their complaints or reports aren’t being handled properly.
Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Anyone actually DMd Blair Walnuts about this? I feel really bad for her hanging around Demi especially now she's moved to the north and this little cow is pretending to be her friend.

Reactions: 14
So, she expects us to believe her brother just happens to speak exactly like her and have the same spelling errors as her? Oh give off!!

After all this came out Demi disappeared for a few days, clearly she was at home with her family shitting herself trying to come up with a way to get out of this. Queue the fake ‘it was my brother’ excuse.

And now she is contacting mods to try and get the evidence (that she put there!!) deleted. I’m sorry, I’m so fed up of youtubers doing shity things then trying to cover them up and everything gets brushed under the carpet and they carry on as normal.

Any respect I had for her is 100% gone now.

Reactions: 29
Weeeeeewwww chile!!! What a mess 😂 she should have just kept quiet Chris Ingham style, how she gonna get out of this one? She's proven herself to be a true tattle addict just like the rest of us, people slate this site all the time but in reality everyone loves it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Weeeeeewwww chile!!! What a mess 😂 she should have just kept quiet Chris Ingham style, how she gonna get out of this one? She's proven herself to be a true tattle addict just like the rest of us, people slate this site all the time but in reality everyone loves it.
I always wondered who set up small YouTubers with fan accounts now I know who themselves😂😂

• Haha
Don’t forget she one of the first to speak about Chris Ingham and benefitted from rising subs, got scared of Levis and deleted her videos and declared she was going in a new direction and never spoke of it again 🙄 she’s just another scummy vlogger

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Don’t forget she one of the first to speak about Chris Ingham and benefitted from rising subs, got scared of Levis and deleted her videos and declared she was going in a new direction and new spoke of it again 🙄 she’s just another scummy vlogger
she also used to post very click-baity type videos fake crying with depression in the title and got bombared in the comments and lost loads of subs around this time last year

• Wow
Reactions: 8
And now she is contacting mods to try and get the evidence (that she put there!!) deleted. I’m sorry, I’m so fed up of youtubers doing shity things then trying to cover them up
I doubt @Yel or myself would have mentioned these interactions at all, it’s not our style.
but there seemed to be some confusion around her conversation with admin,
that Demi herself brought to this thread.
So I’m just here to do a James Charles and show my receipt 🧾
😬🤣

• Haha
Definitely unsubscribing now and suggest you all do too! Absolute shambles. Hope somebody tells Blair so she can find a supportive nice friend!

Has anyone DM’d Blair?

I doubt @Yel or myself would have mentioned these interactions at all, it’s not our style.
but there seemed to be some confusion around her conversation with admin,
that Demi herself brought to this thread.
So I’m just here to do a James Charles and show my receipt 🧾
😬🤣
If it’s not Sisters drama...it’s Brothers!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.