Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her kitchen is irritating me. A silver fridge ffs. I think white would’ve went better.

Why pay (at a discounted rate of course) for a new kitchen and mess it all up by mismatching everything. Does she even put any thought into these things? Wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No way would I have got rid of that cooker, I have an aga and designed my new kitchen around it. That's what they should have done, I'm not sure if their cooker is a range but if it is, that house should never be cold, I keep mine on year round and it heats my entire house.
Agreed...they should have designed around the cooker. They were more interested in having a trendy theme.

Reactions: 5
The fact the fridge doesn’t sit flush with the cupboards it’s surrounded by... why would you not get a fridge that fits? It looks so daft

Reactions: 6
Oh it’s ok, the floor does match because Sean says so 🙄 starting to see him as very unlikeable too actually

That kitchen Is a bloody eyesore for many reasons but did you see the old ground in dirt and peeling paint on the window frames? The sealant smudged all over? Basics!
Had so much potential if they knocked the wall through but away they went in spending thousands on box room.

I reckon within 6 months they’ll change that floor when they realise it doesn’t actually watch atall.

Reactions: 11
There’s something about Sean that I find really peculiar and odd but just can’t put my finger on what it is. I find him very weird
I detest him, he is the most boring man on YouTube and he hasn't the wit or self awareness to know this about himself. He rambles and mumbles on and on and is for the most part unintelligible. Somebody has lied to him and told him he's interesting and it was probably Demi. I actually cannot believe he has found his way on to yt and is being gifted the contents of that house, kitchen included. Its outrageous! End of rant, sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Well the kitchen looks tit. I don't know how they can say they are happy with it, especially as am sure they have spent a bit on it. It looks like a new-build house's kitchen before you get any upgrades.

She’s learnt the word ‘pending’. Also, wish she’d stop doing that hand gesture where she presses her finger against the thumb.

• Haha
I detest him, he is the most boring man on YouTube and he hasn't the wit or self awareness to know this about himself. He rambles and mumbles on and on and is for the most part unintelligible. Somebody has lied to him and told him he's interesting and it was probably Demi. I actually cannot believe he has found his way on to yt and is being gifted the contents of that house, kitchen included. Its outrageous! End of rant, sorry.
Yeah he’s not coming across as likeable. In my opinion (and I hope people don’t take this the wrong way) but I honestly do think he has a slight learning disability - Very low on the scale but I this is what I’m qualified in and have worked with many adults with learning disabilities and some of the mannerisms he shows makes me think he does have slight autism/Aspergers.

Obviously I’m not saying people with learning disabilities are horrible people - most I’ve worked with are the nicest people but I’m just saying that Sean comes across as cold and not likeable

• Haha
  • Heart
Points of this new video.

1. how is she an advert for that hair waver when her hair looks like she’s just woke up? There’s not one bleeping wave in it and those extensions look atrocious.

2. the thought of her stinking and sweating in that teddy bed spread is rank.

3. Leopard print oven gloves in that kitchen???

4. has a stinking attitude with her nana when she mentioned the vase for her fake flowers.

5. those are the most hideously looking fake flowers I’ve ever seen. Looks like something from a dolls house.

6. Why doesn’t she understand that she needs to put a hook in the wall for the curtain ties?

7. Shes 100% going to just spray her clothes with that spray and not actually wash them.

8. loves cleaning but can’t be arsed to clean that mould off the window frames.

9. Once again nothing fuckingggg matchessss

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Natural waves? Mermaid? More like a beached whale...

I’m confused about those drawers under the bed - surely they have to be attached to the bed - not just shoved underneath on the floor?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Her mis -pronunciation of everything is tragic. Sure she said the room looked smug with the chest of drawers in the bedroom rather than snug 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Points of this new video.

1. how is she an advert for that hair waver when her hair looks like she’s just woke up? There’s not one bleeping wave in it and those extensions look atrocious.

2. the thought of her stinking and sweating in that teddy bed spread is rank.

3. Leopard print oven gloves in that kitchen???

4. has a stinking attitude with her nana when she mentioned the vase for her fake flowers.

5. those are the most hideously looking fake flowers I’ve ever seen. Looks like something from a dolls house.

6. Why doesn’t she understand that she needs to put a hook in the wall for the curtain ties?

7. Shes 100% going to just spray her clothes with that spray and not actually wash them.

8. loves cleaning but can’t be arsed to clean that mould off the window frames.

9. Once again nothing fuckingggg matchessss
#2 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 dead! Stop I cant even!!

• Haha
Yeah he’s not coming across as likeable. In my opinion (and I hope people don’t take this the wrong way) but I honestly do think he has a slight learning disability - Very low on the scale but I this is what I’m qualified in and have worked with many adults with learning disabilities and some of the mannerisms he shows makes me think he does have slight autism/Aspergers.

Obviously I’m not saying people with learning disabilities are horrible people - most I’ve worked with are the nicest people but I’m just saying that Sean comes across as cold and not likeable
Bingo! I think we have similar professional backgrounds. I actually hadn't thought that of him, I became hyper aware a few years ago that I was basically diagnosing everyone I met. But this makes sense.

Reactions: 4
"I have to see what they look like, I'm very particular with my homeware"... is she really though? :ROFLMAO:
😂😂😂😂 - now now don't be telling porkies Demi, any old tat will do.

I cannot wait to see the bedroom - I'm imagining the most mismatched room!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Bingo! I think we have similar professional backgrounds. I actually hadn't thought that of him, I became hyper aware a few years ago that I was basically diagnosing everyone I met. But this makes sense.
Yeah same but there’s something about him that just keeps making me think that there is something there.

Reactions: 3
Yeah same but there’s something about him that just keeps making me think that there is something there.
Quite possible, it would explain a lot, I've noticed repetitive movements and it might explain why he's tolerated her too. Very mild mind you, its obviously gone undetected.

Reactions: 2
Her mis -pronunciation of everything is tragic. Sure she said the room looked smug with the chest of drawers in the bedroom rather than snug 🤦🏼‍♀️
She'll blame that on being dyslexic. Didn't know dyslexia stops you from learning how to pronounce bleeping words. BTW not taking the piss out of dyslexics here, as most can pronounce their words with no issues, it's the spelling that their brain fucks them on, not how to say it.

PACIFIC. Grates me every. single. time. How does Sean sit there and not tell her hey that's not how it's said/pronounced? Is he just as thick as she is?

I indirectly met Demi in a box swap group, I believe she may have been one of the people to set it up, this was wayyy back. She would promote her yt like crazy, to the point I genuinely thought she was buying followers (still think). There is no bleeping way her range of subs are natural, not a chance. I unsubbed from her main, but now and again when i'm bored and feel like watching car-crash tv I tune in. Nothing has changed, she's still common as muck with an air of entitlement :rolleyes: and now this feckin' house ad grab galore. When youtube culls the ghost/bot followers again whenever that will be ,she'll lose majority of them, just wait and see I'd honestly say 10% of her audience are genuine the rest are paid for. I know she reads here, most narcissistic boootybargainbabes aka "influencers" do, please learn how to speak. It ain't your geordie accent love, it's you.

Reactions: 12
She'll blame that on being dyslexic. Didn't know dyslexia stops you from learning how to pronounce bleeping words. BTW not taking the piss out of dyslexics here, as most can pronounce their words with no issues, it's the spelling that their brain fucks them on, not how to say it.

PACIFIC. Grates me every. single. time. How does Sean sit there and not tell her hey that's not how it's said/pronounced? Is he just as thick as she is?

I indirectly met Demi in a box swap group, I believe she may have been one of the people to set it up, this was wayyy back. She would promote her yt like crazy, to the point I genuinely thought she was buying followers (still think). There is no bleeping way her range of subs are natural, not a chance. I unsubbed from her main, but now and again when i'm bored and feel like watching car-crash tv I tune in. Nothing has changed, she's still common as muck with an air of entitlement :rolleyes: and now this feckin' house ad grab galore. When youtube culls the ghost/bot followers again whenever that will be ,she'll lose majority of them, just wait and see I'd honestly say 10% of her audience are genuine the rest are paid for. I know she reads here, most narcissistic boootybargainbabes aka "influencers" do, please learn how to speak. It ain't your geordie accent love, it's you.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Absolutely.
It grinds on me that she blames her stupidity on dyslexia. Hey Demi, Einstein was dyslexic love! You’re just thick!

And I totally think she’s bought most of those subs too. Her views have never matched her subs.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.