Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she could of been anymore dismissive of her grandma.
As @BigMavis said I would of just took the vase and been very grateful for it. My gran always gives me things for the house , I am very grateful and find a way to include items she has given me. I currently have a very large (fake metal) plastic alarm clock given to me by my gran in my house which is ugly but I love it because of the sentimental value.

And why not take the vase? Nothing matches anyhow.
Those fake flowers were awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hadn't noticed Grandma leaving, poor woman. Demi uses her for content but is consistently rude and patronising to her. I bet Sean and Granny are well warned before filming not to mention anything that doesn't vibe or fit the aesthetic of her channel. When they do she most likely sulks. If I were Grandma I'd be keeping her at arms length and not just because of covid.

Reactions: 9
She’s just got nothing about her. If my Nan offered me a vase I’d take it, even if I didn’t like it just because my Nan gave it to me!

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe Demi she angers me so much. The lass has an ugly personality. Her attitude is horrendous you can just tell she absolutely loves herself the way she goes on in her new video her mannerisms and what she comes out with. Her poor gran. Your house is gonna resemble a car boot sale Demi I don’t think a China vase from your Gran which you can keep forever is going to ruin it any further then you already have!

Reactions: 17
I hated that. She doesn’t know how lucky she is to still have her grandparents! And after everything her nana has done for her, stripping the bleeping walls while she sat on her arse eating Greggs. Her nana offers to give her something because she’s a nice person and bleeping Doodles responds like an arrogant ungrateful bleep. I honestly can’t stand her.
bleeping doodles 😂😂 I’m dying omg which video is it she’s rude to her nan?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my days she is repulsive, you see dear, this is exactly what I mean, you have zero manners. If you can't have respect for others, you could at least try to have a little for yourself. If either of my parents or indeed friends saw me using that gesture they would be absolutely ashamed of me.
It looks like most of your followers are young, think of the example you are setting. I'm sure brands that have worked with you would not be happy either.

Reactions: 6
All that dark furniture in her lounge is so odd!! Why have such dark furniture in a room that’s painted navy? The first 15 mins of that vlog was her and Sean putting things in their wardrobe. I zoomed through it as usual and only stopped at the bits that looked mildly interesting

Reactions: 5
Why is she so obsessed with Co-ordinating Sean’s wardrobe when she’s a bleeping mess?

Reactions: 13
All that dark furniture in her lounge is so odd!! Why have such dark furniture in a room that’s painted navy? The first 15 mins of that vlog was her and Sean putting things in their wardrobe. I zoomed through it as usual and only stopped at the bits that looked mildly interesting
I know right! It was so boring I just skipped through 😂

Did see the bit where she wanted to colour coordinate his wardrobe.. 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.