Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean she made some bratty comments about why she leaves everything at her arse in other peoples houses. Ya know because she hasn’t paid for those houses they don’t matter to her.

Reactions: 3
But you don't schedule your reserves to go live, they go into drafts or a possibles folder on your computer.

Not the most organised, is she?
I bet the sponsor hadn’t approved and kicked off at her.

Reactions: 10
Started to watch it but it was so boring I turned it off...she filmed it before she had filmed her office tour... thought it was odd to post it afterwards

Reactions: 4
🤣 Demi.....

Why are you talking 100 words a minute on your latest vlog, I felt like you were on time lapse or off your face 🤣

It was so irratating to watch.
I much more preferred you talking in your car nice and chilled. It was like having an annoying kid in your face going on and on and on! changing the subject every four seconds FFS 🙄🥴

Maybe this will get addressed on Insta?
She reminded me of a dog when you get home and they are proper excited 🥴

Sometimes DEMI less is more 😳

By the way she's getting two dogs, secret was out ages ago and no one gives a flying F!

i don’t know if this has been mentioned or not but i literally cannot stand this photo, they look dead inside 😂😂😂😂 so awkward
Look like a pair of crack heads on a come down 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I haven’t watched her vlog for a week or so, have I missed much or shall we all laugh together?

Reactions: 1
Bohemian style barn... Okay I get Boho vibes is cool but maybe just a few plants dotted around the house, not a wall of tacky print that will be out of fashion in a year... Everything is so missmatched already like. How is brick wallpaper matching a Boho farm vibe.... Like where does that come from. Even if there wasn't a barn door there, that wall paper isn't for a bedroom... Unless for a teen boy. Like the furniture that she doesn't show (that is clearly shown 40 times when Sean is building the bed it's clear to see the surprise furniture) it's fine. It would look good with a feature colored wall for a pop but just the brick... So fake and not tasteful

Reactions: 9
So the couch has been delayed by one week and Demi’s disappointed because the whole house move is centred around them getting a couch. Give me a bloody break! You know that bright orange couch you have in your office Demi... perhaps use that?

And the lighting.... it’s so cold. The house has no atmosphere at all. The navy kitchen looks so cheap and also, where do they plan to eat their food? Even if they put a table in the dining area I doubt she would make it past the couch. Maybe that’s why they need it so bad. Oh and one more thing, didn’t she say Howdens gave them a discount? She mentioned them loads in this vlog yet didn’t say anything about working with them. Sneaky b!tch. Sorry for the rant, she was annoying me 10x more than usual in that vlog for some reason.

Reactions: 8
I don’t even know where to start with that shower of tit of a “vlog”.. but her adamant I’m not showing you the kitchen, but precedes to show Sean working in the kitchen continuously..

Reactions: 10
There is no “theme” or “style” to any of these furnishings. She’s just buying it all adhoc and on the cheap. Which fair enough, if you were on a modest salary, and had managed to achieve the purchase of a house. But as Demi herself has told us...she’s on 5 grand a month, there is no way she should have to be buying pure shite out of bargain stores for her “dream forever home.” She should invest money properly in the decor, things that are not likely to be out of style in 6 months.

BUT WHO AM I TO SAY. Only someone working a full time thankless job, plus overtime, and still can’t afford a house, let alone to decorate one.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So the couch has been delayed by one week and Demi’s disappointed because the whole house move is centred around them getting a couch. Give me a bloody break! You know that bright orange couch you have in your office Demi... perhaps use that?

And the lighting.... it’s so cold. The house has no atmosphere at all. The navy kitchen looks so cheap and also, where do they plan to eat their food? Even if they put a table in the dining area I doubt she would make it past the couch. Maybe that’s why they need it so bad. Oh and one more thing, didn’t she say Howdens gave them a discount? She mentioned them loads in this vlog yet didn’t say anything about working with them. Sneaky b!tch. Sorry for the rant, she was annoying me 10x more than usual in that vlog for some reason.
I had to wait about 2 months for mine to be delivered. We used inflatables 🤣

also “we’re on a timescale”. No you’re not hun, your parents aren’t kicking you out. There is no rush.

Reactions: 9
I had to wait about 2 months for mine to be delivered. We used inflatables 🤣

also “we’re on a timescale”. No you’re not hun, your parents aren’t kicking you out. There is no rush.

don't tell her there's no rush, otherwise she'll never move out of her mum's!
Demi will be filming renovation vlogs until 2022

• Haha
Bohemian style barn... Okay I get Boho vibes is cool but maybe just a few plants dotted around the house, not a wall of tacky print that will be out of fashion in a year... Everything is so missmatched already like. How is brick wallpaper matching a Boho farm vibe.... Like where does that come from. Even if there wasn't a barn door there, that wall paper isn't for a bedroom... Unless for a teen boy. Like the furniture that she doesn't show (that is clearly shown 40 times when Sean is building the bed it's clear to see the surprise furniture) it's fine. It would look good with a feature colored wall for a pop but just the brick... So fake and not tasteful
I know a lot of people with that wall paper who are not teenage boys, I bet a lot of people here have that or similar wall paper. It’s down to personal taste

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.