Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever pause for fuvking breath? Gives me anxiety! Imagine having to live with that? Talks at 100 mph.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Love how my ip comment got deleted due to amber reporting it obvs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have a friend with very close connections to Demi and the one thing she's always said is Demi is cripplingly shy, to the point she got someone else to introduce her when they first met. How can someone in an industry where you're constantly meeting people be so shy? I don't understand how that works

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I wish she’d be honest about her lounge underwear ads. IT DOESNT FIT YOUR CHEST AND IT IS NOT SUPPORTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 12
I have a friend with very close connections to Demi and the one thing she's always said is Demi is cripplingly shy, to the point she got someone else to introduce her when they first met. How can someone in an industry where you're constantly meeting people be so shy? I don't understand how that works
If that’s the case then I feel quite bad for giving her a hard time on certain stuff.
I’m on a voyage of self discovery and I feel bad for saying mean things about her face.
Comments still stand about her filthy office and vans!

Reactions: 5
If that’s the case then I feel quite bad for giving her a hard time on certain stuff.
I’m on a voyage of self discovery and I feel bad for saying mean things about her face.
Comments still stand about her filthy office and vans!
Nah this friend has told me multiple things about Demi, none of which make me feel even slightly bad for her

Reactions: 10
What is Sean's new job, or is that a click bait type title? I hole he hasn't given up his trade for something like YouTube.

Reactions: 5
So my boyfriend just came in while I was watching that new video and said

"Sounded like Cheryl Cole so I came in excited and I see you're watching a cave troll"

Also didn't they say in the last questions video that they made enough money from the second channel to pay for everything comfortably? Why is Sean debating furlough then? I thought that scheme was for people who genuinely can't afford to live without their job. Correct me if I'm wrong please because I don't know too much about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How can she be crippingly shy but jump up and down in underwear on the internet loudly and obnoxiously. Doesn't add up soz

Reactions: 24
Just thought if Sean is down as self employed with the second channel like Demi say there work partner that why thy can be together with lockdown. Not he be payin higher tax as close as second job

Reactions: 2
So my boyfriend just came in while I was watching that new video and said

"Sounded like Cheryl Cole so I came in excited and I see you're watching a cave troll"

Also didn't they say in the last questions video that they made enough money from the second channel to pay for everything comfortably? Why is Sean debating furlough then? I thought that scheme was for people who genuinely can't afford to live without their job. Correct me if I'm wrong please because I don't know too much about it.
Furlough was put in place to support businesses who can’t afford to pay their employees during the pandemic due to either closing or a reduction in work. People are put on the furlough scheme instead of being made redundant as there isn’t any work for them at their job. I’ve not seen the video but it’s not something you choose to do so you can do up your house and have a break from work 😂. And it’s normally the employer who puts you on furlough rather than your decision if you know what I mean?

Reactions: 8
What is Sean's new job, or is that a click bait type title? I hole he hasn't given up his trade for something like YouTube.
They didn't say, just said that the industry in his old job has been hit hard by Covid and this new job will be more secure.

Reactions: 2
It's like she's still in primary school and writing about her summer holidays

"I went to the beach. It was warm. I liked it"
Yes!! I was thinking the same thing... kinda has the "and they woke up and realised it was just a dream"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.