Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
That hall way too.
If you're going for lights like those, you HAVE to have a modern idea in your head, unless shes going to invent a new style like Bohemian Farmhouse.
What next Shabby Chic Spaceship?!
Cyber Beach?! Romantic Moon 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Confused how she can be lost on what content to film. Last week she said she was upping to extra videos a week because she had soooo much content. Make your mind up!

Maybe she has realised that people are fed up of haul videos.
It’s because she doesn’t have any ideas of her own because she’s dull as dishwater and too lazy to put any real effort into anything. She does the cheap shite hauls because she’s being paid to by the companies. There’s so much she could do. I saw one Youtuber was dedicating December to thrift shopping as lots of people are struggling this year with losing their jobs. There’s loads of charities in the north east putting together Christmas stockings for children in care, she could give them more exposure. She could try crafting or baking and do gift ideas that way. But she won’t because she’s all about quick cash with zero effort.

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
Observations so far from the NOT SO sneak peak of the kitchen.

Wood kitchen door that doesn't go with the navy in the kitchen or the floor
Gold Taps/Gold Handles, what colours the sink?
Silver light fitting
Silver switches and plugs
Silver extractor
Cream oven
Black fridge
White work tops......

So to me she needs gold or white Coffee, Sugar and Tea pots, a gold or white sink.....

Whose guessing that not one thing in the kitchen is going to match 🤯

She's already bought a load of random coloured tea towels 🤦🏼‍♀️
I just can't!

• Haha

Sharl20

The dark blue kitchen is awful, it's a small room so a lighter colour would of been so much better. Also they're keeping the oven from the previous owner which doesn't match at all! Personally I'd of bought a new oven and had it built in.

Sean looks sooooo fed up, living at someone's parents definitely isn't the same as living together and I think even though they haven't moved in yet he's beginning to realise!

I agree, it seems a lot like they’ve enjoyed playing “house” but when it comes to the actual living together, neither seem particularly bothered. Running a house is work and so is living with someone, it can completely change how you feel and they don’t even seem that happy together beforehand! I can’t see them breaking up though at least not for a while, both may be unhappy but they’ll deny it, especially demi, to maintain that “perfect life”. It’ll be like 5/10 years down the line when they realise oh shit I’ve wasted the last 15 years. They’re young they don’t need to settle down now, I think they’d both be better off living a bit more, learning about themselves and experiencing the world. Cheesy I know but I think Demi’s felt the pressure to have this insta perfect life, there’s a pressure from influencers to have a house and flash the cash, but I don’t think Demi can keep up with it, as much as she wants. Ok rant over 😂 I just feel a bit sorry for her

Reactions: 13

MostPalone

Omg Demi cleaning the stairs with the fabulous disinfectant Can spray I’m sure you just spray that on bed rug carpet not for cleaning paint up
Someone is definitely going arse over tit after she just polished the wooden stairs 😨

• Haha
As much as I can't stand her I have to agree, I did feel a bit for her there. Demi we know you read here all of the time. It's natural to be scared of change. I'm a lot closer to my mam now that I no longer live at home. We see each other all of the time (obviously pre covid), we talk every day, and i'm sure it will be the same for you and your family. Just because you have your own home doesn't mean you can't spend Christmas Eve with your mam, you still can have it both ways. Don't feel as though you have to do everything on your own because you don't. Like the others have said, this is what we liked you for in the beginning, honesty. Now cut the shit and bring back the old Demi, stop pretending to be something you're not because it will only make you miserable.

• Heart

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
If Sean doesn't take some time to rest he'll be so poorly.
He needs to slow down and let Demi pick up some jobs.
I know he was forced to say said that she does do jobs but I think everyone here could think of something in that house that she could be doing!!
What are they doing with the bedroom?
Brick wall and what??
It's gonna go look so weird 🤪

cemmc7

First post! I’ve had to stop watching her because it infuriates me knowing I work full time and she gets money for the shit she posts, love reading these threads though and I will never get over her upside down mouth- it pisses me off.

heidix

So in the latest video she’s basically saying that she doesn’t look after stuff in her mams house because she hadn’t paid for it! WOW!
Does she even think before she opens her mouth?!
I came on to mention that.

Also you notice she's giving cleaning tips like she's Mrs Hinch 🤣 or something.

"You mix a cap of zoflora in a mop bucket with some hot water and then you pick up your bra from the living room floor and use it as a duster"

• Haha

pinecones

Chatty Member
See I quite like a colourful tacky tree 🤣 reminds me of being a kid. These comments seem to come from pure jealousy 🤣🤣(sorry hahaha I had to add that, I'm on one)

The trees I can't stand are the white trees chocked full of pastel baubles and huge bows and ribbons. Give me a Santa bauble over some silver peacock which has nowt to do with Christmas. Also no offense if your tree is like that, you probably hoover every day as well 🤣 your life is likely less chaotic than mine.

I'm calling it, I think she's going to go for red and gold.
I’d love to see your tree compared to hers 😂😂

• Haha

DietGossip

VIP Member
View attachment 301362
So it’s the only thing that works for her but she won’t part with her cash for it 🤔 honestly so many businesses have struggled this year but she expects freebies from everyone - clearly says that she had to contact them rather than the other way round.
"I did this plan many of times in the past"

If it didn't work any of those times, this is a terrible advert for it 'working' this time.

under the ivy

VIP Member
How is this girl an influencer? The only thing she influences me to do is have an itch after looking at her tatty Vans 😖

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
The next few months will be interesting, I feel there may already be regrets. Most folk can't wait to move in, furniture or not, they've dragged their feet. I do wonder if the bawling in the car was misplaced emotion and she was actually anxious about living with Sean. They strike me as a couple with poor communication skills and unwilling to make compromises.