Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the 24 hours in the car which was obviously never going to be 24 hours and was such a pointless video.

Also something I noticed... she said she was obviously camping and spent the night before in the tent and the second night in the car for the "challenge", but in the camping vlog she said they were meant to stay 3 nights but the second night Sean got drunk and was too hungover to drive and they were going to go home, then she had to drive the car and couldn't so they went to the hotel. So how come at the end of the 24 hours in the car challenge he was driving the car? 😂😂😂 I know it's from 2 years ago so doesn't matter but just something I realised!

Reactions: 3
Just watched the 24 hours in the car which was obviously never going to be 24 hours and was such a pointless video.

Also something I noticed... she said she was obviously camping and spent the night before in the tent and the second night in the car for the "challenge", but in the camping vlog she said they were meant to stay 3 nights but the second night Sean got drunk and was too hungover to drive and they were going to go home, then she had to drive the car and couldn't so they went to the hotel. So how come at the end of the 24 hours in the car challenge he was driving the car? 😂😂😂 I know it's from 2 years ago so doesn't matter but just something I realised!
I thought exactly the same!!!

Reactions: 1

So it only lasted 16 hour because that’s when she kicked off that she wanted to go home. She then had a melt down when she drove about 30 seconds down the road because she wanted Sean to drive cos she’s a lazy bleep. Forced him to book them into a hotel. Then that footage would have been the morning after the hotel when Sean is driving home just like she wanted. Poisonnnnnnn.

I hope She doesn’t post a story every time she picks up a cloth or puts a wash load on everyone does it hun x

Reactions: 9
Haha she's too much, all I can do is laugh at this point. Pathetic whinging about being bored when there's a group of people sorry friends a few feet away from her having a blast. Like get out of the car you loolaa.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It rubs me up the wrong way how throughout her kitchen video she thanks all the trades people but I've never once heard her thank her subscribers. She can only afford it because of her platform.

Also does anyone feel really sorry for her mum. Demi living at home making a constant mess and disrespecting the house then moves out and claims to be a cleaning guru and throws money about left right and centre because certain things which are already more modern than her mum's house aren't up to her standard.

And last it made me die inside that she doesn't know which is the washer and which is the dryer. Has Sean's mum been doing her washing? I'm disgusted
She just doesn't deserve it, she hasn't worked hard at all

She is soo lazy, she couldn't even be bothered to pause filming or cut out the part where she checks with Sean which one was the washing machine..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe she acted like a dick with Sean's friends as an isolating tactic. She acted so repulsively to make it awkward so either Sean would feel ashamed and not want to hang out with his friends, or his friends would dislike her and not want to risk being around her again. It's the type of thing my ex would do. She also made him feel awful and small to sour an experience he would otherwise enjoy to condition him into not doing it anymore.

Reactions: 8
Maybe she acted like a dick with Sean's friends as an isolating tactic. She acted so repulsively to make it awkward so either Sean would feel ashamed and not want to hang out with his friends, or his friends would Dislike her and not want to risk being around her again. It's the type of thing my ex would do. She also made him feel awful and small to sour an experience he would otherwise enjoy to condition him into not doing it anymore.
I think you're exactly right but I also think he's a dick. Maybe not when the camping video was filmed but he plays her good now. They're constantly sniping at each other, Demi tries to cover it with her fake smile.

Reactions: 2
That kitchen is good damn awful and the tiler should be hung for a botched job, bloody shameful!! Wot is with that sealant HAHAHAHAHAHAHA money and zero taste 🤢

Reactions: 12
You just can't buy class.
The kitchen.....if you choose gold as your accent colour, you need to continue that.
You can't randomly start adding in silver etc it doesn't match. Now if she was to have a silver and gold accent wall she could get away with it BUT she's not that clever!
Now my hallway has salmony nude, pine green, silver and accents of gold.
So it all ties in - sounds horrendous but looks beautiful honestly.
You need to have a theme and work with it....
Not a this will do that will do, the downstairs bathroom is horrendous too! If I was her I'd of done the downstairs bathroom, lounge and kitchen first, office and stinking dog room could wait.
I just think she has no sense of anything that goes together, when she stuck that big cactus in the middle of that shelf in her office, I was over it!

Reactions: 5
You just can't buy class.
The kitchen.....if you choose gold as your accent colour, you need to continue that.
You can't randomly start adding in silver etc it doesn't match. Now if she was to have a silver and gold accent wall she could get away with it BUT she's not that clever!
Now my hallway has salmony nude, pine green, silver and accents of gold.
So it all ties in - sounds horrendous but looks beautiful honestly.
You need to have a theme and work with it....
Not a this will do that will do, the downstairs bathroom is horrendous too! If I was her I'd of done the downstairs bathroom, lounge and kitchen first, office and stinking dog room could wait.
I just think she has no sense of anything that goes together, when she stuck that big cactus in the middle of that shelf in her office, I was over it!
Howling! I blame her age but I still cant get over the tiling lol

• Haha
It’s because she’s once again copying other Youtubers or going with what she thinks is instagrammy rather than her own taste which is why nothing makes sense. She admitted she did that with her bedroom at her mam’s and she’s done the exact same thing here. Her ‘style’ is cheap and cheerful. She should stick to it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.