Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It rubs me up the wrong way how throughout her kitchen video she thanks all the trades people but I've never once heard her thank her subscribers. She can only afford it because of her platform.

Also does anyone feel really sorry for her mum. Demi living at home making a constant mess and disrespecting the house then moves out and claims to be a cleaning guru and throws money about left right and centre because certain things which are already more modern than her mum's house aren't up to her standard.

And last it made me die inside that she doesn't know which is the washer and which is the dryer. Has Sean's mum been doing her washing? I'm disgusted

Reactions: 11
Wow, she really is abusive towards him. That’s not normal to be like that to your partner.

Reactions: 8
It rubs me up the wrong way how throughout her kitchen video she thanks all the trades people but I've never once heard her thank her subscribers. She can only afford it because of her platform.

Also does anyone feel really sorry for her mum. Demi living at home making a constant mess and disrespecting the house then moves out and claims to be a cleaning guru and throws money about left right and centre because certain things which are already more modern than her mum's house aren't up to her standard.

And last it made me die inside that she doesn't know which is the washer and which is the dryer. Has Sean's mum been doing her washing? I'm disgusted
Imagine having to wash her sweaty bras and skid mark lounge shets, I’d have to burn my washing machine. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So just watched the kitchen reveal. I still stand by my comments that it looks a bit tit. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I did laugh at her mentioning comments about the flooring, I’ve read comments on her insta and they are up her arse so it’s clear she’s talking about the comments here. The flooring doesn’t bleeping match Demi, it looks odd and cheap. You should have gone with white marble tile. Don’t make out that Sean knows any better either cos he doesn’t have any taste, he’s proved that by being attracted to you ya bleeping goblin.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Slightly off/on topic, I recently bought some lounge stuff after seeing it around so much and it’s easily the most overpriced, low quality underwear I’ve ever bought. Returning it tomorrow. I’m a 36E and there’s just zero support and the cups are shaped so weird. Pants not much better. Save your monies ✨
Honestly I thought this after seeing some bigger boobed influencers shilling it but it's nice to see a review of them on here!

Reactions: 2
Don’t know how she made a full video on the kitchen seen it in the last vlogs 😐

On the camping video we've all been watching back... did yous read through the comments? Everyone is saying how she is so real and amazing for showing her relationship isn't perfect. How deluded are these people...
Of course couples argue etc but the way she goes on is not admirable at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I get it, buying your first home is exciting. It doesn't seem like these two simps have had to work very hard for it, everything has just been handed to them on a plate because of their "influencer status" Things will probably go to tit for them when they have to live together and the bills start rolling in. Unfortunately they appeal to a certain demographic but I doubt that same demographic will be buying their own homes anytime soon. They are the most uninspiring unimaginative duo.

Reactions: 6
I felt like I was missing out so I watched the camping vlog. I thought you guys might have been exaggerating (my bad). I get couples argue and people get pissed off with one and other but oh my god that was brutal and really mean. She knew she wasn't going to enjoy it from the get go so she shouldn't have gone. My boyfriend loves conventions, totally not my thing and I know I would bring the mood down so I dont go. I hope she does remove the vlog because its so unfair to Sean, it was vicious.

Reactions: 9
Lol on her daily dose of us Insta page she is doing the washing and she has said how long do you think I will last of loving cleaning?

Honestly I guarantee when they've properly moved in and after a month or so she won't be into it. She says how much she loves her car and we saw the state of that the other week.

• Haha
She openly admits she wasn’t very clean when she lived with her mam. I think that’s shocking to be honest that she claims to love cleaning now but had her mams house like a hovel. Not like she’s working full time she sits in her arse playing around on YouTube.

Reactions: 9
I've said it before and I will say it again, there's small channels out there that would do the brands justice but don't hit the YT algorithm, yet theres mongrels like Demi who get stuff thrown at her and she doesn't do the brands any justice at all, I simply do not want to buy from lounge cause they work with her!

Reactions: 7
I don't think the kitchen looks too bad. I think it would look a lot better with different flooring cos it really doesn't go and I think spotlights would have looked better.

Where has their taste came from for all their light fittings cos they all look awful? 😂 😂

*edit* I don't think they've made use of the space though. Not sure why they haven't knocked through the wall that leads to the utility and also why they have random 1 cupboard and not filled that wall with them in the utility

*extra edit* sorry I'm commenting as I watch the video. I think it would have looked better in the utility if they had the washer/dryer covered too

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I agree with what’s been said already about the kitchen, but also the sealant around the window is awful! And the fact they haven’t boxed in the top of the units over the sink/cooker is so odd

also the flooring looks AWFUL

The kitchen is an absolute hodge podge. White, gold, blue, cream, brown floor.
It has potential to be so good!

No toaster yet so that could be any colour. 😂

• Haha
White floor and silver handles and taps would look much better. And im pretty sure you can xhange the doors on they cookers to different colours,becca rose did it with her cooker

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.