Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think anyone has ever messaged Sean to ask if he knows about amber?
He probably knows because I’m sure people tagged him in the tiktok expose videos.

Also, the only thing that will get me through lockdown 2 is if the mystery tiktoker returns. So if you’re lurking tiktoker, you have a duty to save us! Come back!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
firstly I’m not a fan... secondly, I read the saffron thread, and the way she compared Brighton to Newcastle was rude, there’s nothing wrong with Newcastle, I thought it was snobby.
Firstly I think she’s stunning

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s declared in her new video with Sean that they had a good month with views so what they’ve earned on YouTube covers the bills. There earnings aside is there’s........ duck my life, where have I gone wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Got some genuine video ideas for demi which I think will go down well.

Sustainable capsule wardrobe that is tested

Using vegan beauty products

Actual seasonal plus size outfit ideas instead of just hauls

My cOnSeRvAtiVe tattle haters rate my vans

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh I forgot, hedgehog vlog too with useful information to make a donation to them and help them

Reactions: 4
Y they acting so coy... we MIGHT like 2 dogs... the downstairs room MIGHT be a room for dogs.

We know. You’ve already paid a deposit for two puppies. You’re picking them up soon. A clever lil tattler already found this out. 🥱 the suspense is killing me 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 21
God I hate myself for watching her videos again. Just reminded me why I unsubscribed in the first place:
The awkward faces she pulls that she thinks makes her quirky and endearing.
"Mirrow"
Her slippery handle on the English language and grammar...
I cannot.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Demi:

Buys minging clothes on purpose knowing she won't wear them just for content.

Tries on a load of cheap and nasty Halloween costumes from an unethical company when she doesn't even celebrate Halloween.

Shops at Primark and boohoo regularly because she hasn't got a creative video idea in her brain. Hauls a load of cheap clothing.

Accepts freebies from everything's £5 even though she doesn't like the clothes and sells them straight away.

Has boxes full of cherry's cheap and nasty tat for her house covered in non recyclable plastic.

Doesn't wash her paintbrushes and is constantly having to buy more.

Also Demi:

I'm singlehandedly saving the planet with my vans
Move over David Attenborough

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How ya’ll washing your vans in the machine? I did this and ruined them!!! Please help me out because I buy 2/3 pairs a year instead 🤣
The official Vans site says not to machine wash the canvas shoes so I'm too scared to try it myself 😬 I've only had to clean mine once just because they've not ever got properly dirty and used hot soapy water with a toothbrush and sponge which seemed to work fine. Takes a while for them to dry but they look nice and new after.

Last edited:
The official Vans site says not to machine wash the canvas shoes so I'm too scared to try it myself 😬 I've only had to clean mine once just because they've not ever got properly dirty and used hot soapy water with a toothbrush and sponge which seemed to work fine. Takes a while for them to dry but they look nice and new after.
I stick mine in a pillow case and put it on a quick cool wash - comes out lovely each time!

Reactions: 1
Maybe I'll have to risk it then!
I wash all trainers/cons/vans in machine.cool wash and put some towels in to stop the banging.dont dry on a heater though as that rurned my white cons yellow

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.