Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melier

VIP Member
I can never understand why "Influencers" sell stuff on Depop...do they not earn enough money? Donate everything to charity ffs
Especially when it’s gifted! And because they’re ‘influencers’ they sell stuff for way more than what people normally would on depop

Reactions: 13

Blairr

Chatty Member
Ok so she’s advertising Deliveroo and they don’t even deliver near her 🤣

• Haha

Lampshade95

Chatty Member
Ohh who?!
May as well just come out and say it 🤣 user name is just a bunch of numbers - 9876543214. I’ve scanned through their content loads of times and they only ever post in defence of Demi. Maybe posted 1 or 2 slagging her off a long while ago but I think that’s just a front. VERY active on other influencers threads slagging them off though. I’m willing for them to prove me wrong but I’m basically convinced it’s her

MostPalone

It's like she's still in primary school and writing about her summer holidays

"I went to the beach. It was warm. I liked it"
Yes!! I was thinking the same thing... kinda has the "and they woke up and realised it was just a dream"

• Haha

Gagaforgagaloo

Her Instagram story is absolute comedy GOLD! She thinks someone's coming in the house to murder her but it's just the sound of her fridge making ice 😂 I'm near on crying with laughter here

• Haha

Sharl20

I'm sick of seeing her in bras that don't fit her! Having a bra that doesn't fit is uncomfortable and your boobs look terrible. If she was advertising good fitting bras for bigger chested girls I'd be interested!!

MostPalone

On a meal plan but slopping chocolate around her mouth and drinking lager.

This lass is incredibly see through and I still find myself questioning why she has such a following.

This new video... fuck me she loves herself doesn't she. "I think this compliments my figure" "I think this sits right on me"

Did anyone else catch her attitude with Sean after she caught him watching some video about only fans lolololololololol

At first I didn’t realise it was him, he’s quite big in person compared to their videos.

I didn’t see Demi though, he was walking past me so it’s possible she was in another aisle. My partner was too busy storming to the plumbing aisle so I’m sad I never got a chance to look 😭🤣
Fatter or taller?
I'll 100% take pics if I see her out. I know for a fact if I saw her in the town and I'd had a few gins I would tell her what a lazy shit she is and that her legs look like they're on upside down.

• Haha

Kandy floss

Why does she think the issue is that she wears the same shoes all the time? I don't think anyone would care that she never wears different shoes if it wasn't for the fact they're ready for the bin and her feet have stretched them to their limit 🥴

Kandy floss

Honestly the fact she’s having a designated room for puppies made me feel weird.

I see my dog as part of my family and can’t imagine shutting him in a room by himself. Fair enough if you don’t want to let them on your furniture, but that’s where you train them and give boundaries.

She should be spending time with them, not locking them in a room alone. Just find it weird and gross.

found this of her doing an ad she’s fucking awful

Must be before she edits it etc
I got about half way through and had to stop watching. What the actual fuck is that? What is she doing exactly? I’m so confused. Where did you find this? I’m just astounded that she gets paid for this shit!

• Haha

Van

"Hmmm I'm very particular". Ffs don't act like you have style. Her taste is the worst haha poor nan. Plus Aztec bedsheets with that ugly brick wall? Okay sooo particular

• Haha
  • Heart