Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm work for the NHS and I'm currently redecorating. Last week I painted my kitchen and ceiling and my living room and ceiling....I had one day off last week. I had to fit it all in on that and between shifts. I'm counting pennies as I am saving up for a new sofa, my old one is over ten years old and we didnt even buy it new. i would like new carpets but thats going to have to wait until next year as i cant afford them.
It makes me so mad that this ungrateful spoilt brat(who supposedly eanrs 5k a month) just begs for things and companies are dumb enough to give her it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wearing a mask and not touching stuff in the shop, being nicer to Sean....we should be paid to be her personal advisors. Next she'll be actually doing the painting herself instead of making her poor gran and brother do all the work. Supposedly cares about elderly gran then puts her to work. Shameful. She should invite gran round and make her a coffee, feed her some lunch and look after her.

Reactions: 11
Wearing a mask and not touching stuff in the shop, being nicer to Sean....we should be paid to be her personal advisors. Next she'll be actually doing the painting herself instead of making her poor gran and brother do all the work. Supposedly cares about elderly gran then puts her to work. Shameful. She should invite gran round and make her a coffee, feed her some lunch and look after her.
She’ll use the defence my gran offered!! She wanted to help.
I think demi thinks she’s much younger than she actually is. I’m her age and I can’t fathom how she thinks it’s normal that her mum does her washing and ironing, I remember hearing her whinge because her gets on at her for not doing dishes! You’re a grown ass women why are you having to be asked.

Reactions: 6
I’m in an influencer group on Facebook and Demi constantly comments for collabs for freebies. Seen her recently trying to bag a washing machine, I don’t think money comes into the equation

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’m in an influencer group on Facebook and Demi constantly comments for collabs for freebies. Seen her recently trying to bag a washing machine, I don’t think money comes into the equation
Can't believe she can't buy her own with the amount of adverts shes putting in her vids. 4 in an 11 minute video, ridiculous!

Reactions: 6
Saff v Demi Saf as class doing it Demi just dose it and well that the result. Think that we’re she as picked it up from Shen tryin to be like saf with vegan fitness and roxi / helen with her house And I notice a comment last night some told her to stop swearing Dunno if still there as u no what she Like for deleting she geting to lazy rude I swear my self but no way would I upload it to be a influencer with potty mouth

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
That's so gross. Do you have screenshots? Obv not doubting you, I'm just curious to see what she's said.

Reactions: 4
On her makeup tutorial if you can call it that notice how when she’s facing the camera she’s doing the fakest smile and then the minute she’s not looking she’s got the bitchiest looking face ever and literally emotionless.

Reactions: 2
How I've managed to sit through an hour of her talking I have no idea but I do love the ten second clip of her being a complete psycho about surveyers and saying she'll cut it out. Sean literally wasn't discouraging anything, he was suggesting a cheaper alternative. I also cannot stand her acting as if she knows everything there is to know about everything

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.