Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Recap
- Demi talking over Sean who actually knows what he's talking about for 56 minutes
- Demi saying "yeaaah" condescendingly towards Sean who actually knows what he's talking about for 56 minutes
- Selling points of the house were the downstairs space and garden. The BBQ hut was just a bonus
- Sean looking like he's regretting the past 8 years of his life for 56 minutes
- Demi told me to comment mushroom below for getting to the end, I didn't

Think that's all
Thanks ☺

Reactions: 2

HanB33

Does anyone know what she said about bambinobecky who lives with Markie? I can’t find it
I can't find it either, wasn't sure what he meant...there's really nothing bad to say about becky...i would love to know what our dems had to say

HanB33

Wow another horrible quality video about underwear that doesn't support her boobs and doesn't fit her. Great content.

Scapier88

VIP Member
I dont get why they are always eating Greggs or subway surely it would be easier to make a packed lunch and take it with you

longtimeobserver

Very confused about her new video. This is her job, sat on the floor of her new office, sat between two seats! covered in paint in decorating clothes. I get she's saying she wants to be herself but wearing dirty clothes isn't a personality trait, put on a clean shirt - you have them hanging up behind you, pick one on your way to the sofa.

As for the professional aspects - I honestly don't think any of her content across any platform has been professional (which isn't a problem). But that's her ~ niche ~ in many aspects that's what people stayed for, it was authentic.

Wait. So the last 6 months have been professional Demi? Well fucking hell aren’t we in for a treat now she’s going to start being unprofessional.
oh dear , what will unprofessional mean

Lurker123oreo

The brand deals like the pig tea shite she gets paid way more than she lets on because she wants it to seem like it’s a genuine love for the product as she’s constantly got new deals going on. However for things like glossy she rarely gets paid anything. It’s more of an exchange to be on PR. Which by the way she’s not on nars PR... her recent gifts were brought off a certain someone you all love aswell as they were actually the ones gifted with them. And Sean sees his mates but hardly ever. Demi is incredibly self conscious and doesn’t let his phone keep a full bar for long. Iv never known someone to be so clingy and IM clingy 🤣

• Wow

Van

And she has no idea what she should be using on her skin. She has dermatitis and she uses any old shite on her face and hair. No consistency and no clue. There’s no wonder it’s always flaring up. I don’t have dermatitis but correct me if I’m wrong, surely the constant swapping and changing of random skin care (a lot of it cheap shite from shein) would aggravate her condition?
So true. Constantly switching different products isn't good for your skin. I remember her recently saying she had some old cleanser from years ago?! Skincare isn't good or effective if it's not used within certain amount of time.

I'd honestly ever buy skincare based on reviews from everyday people leaving an honest review or qualified not "influencers" that promote anything they're gifted or paid to advertise

HanB33

Just because something is vegan doesn’t mean it’s healthy! A lot of the vegan stuff Demi eats is processed or fast food so it’s gonna be higher in cals.
No, I'm aware but surely every single meal and snack she eats in her vegan lifestyle isn't fast food??!!! Doesn't she have a fit page where she cooks for herself? I'm blocked on everything soooo cant see 🤣🤷‍♀️

• Haha

anything at all

VIP Member
Where she had the paper from as only couple days ago she asking for cheaper one as it was £100 or as the company gifted to her like the £100 cherry stuff 🤨. And prob half the other stuff when she saying she asking for ideas no u won’t free stuff.
She said in comments that it came from dunelm, looks like it was only 20 quid a roll