Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andjello

Chatty Member
that harry pisses me off too, he has zero personality and looks dead behind the eyes, i feel like he's trying to live up to a gay bestie stereotype but you can tell he has zero interest in demi, he just wants more followers and views and shes thick enough to give him a platform.
Yes!!! 10000000% think the same. It's so obvious!

Reactions: 3
who is ashleigh?
Her friend who is a nurse.
I don’t think it would be her purely because of her job. Working for the NHS you have to follow a social media policy, and if this person is going to reveal her identity in the end she might get into trouble. Although I still think Demi deserves it, it just wouldn’t be worth it on Ashleighs part.

Bubblegumblades

Chatty Member
On a downer today Hunny buns cause seans back at work so that means I'll have to pull my finger out and actually do something. until sean finishes his day at work of course and comes to work on the house immediately after because we can't have any slacking can we. She's so fucking lazy, I painted my boyfriend's whole bedroom yesterday whilst he was at work there's no excuse for her apart from the fact that she is pure bone idle.
This is exactly what will happen. He'll be up late after a long day at work doing all the things she could have done. He needs to be careful. Not enough sleep when you work with electrics can be hazardous.

josefinaosterlund

How I've managed to sit through an hour of her talking I have no idea but I do love the ten second clip of her being a complete psycho about surveyers and saying she'll cut it out. Sean literally wasn't discouraging anything, he was suggesting a cheaper alternative. I also cannot stand her acting as if she knows everything there is to know about everything

Andjello

Chatty Member
She really is a vile self centred cunt.

Also.. Sean’s plastering looks pretty rough. Surely he could have got a proper plasterer to do it for them?
Remember they're on "90k a year" but tight fisted can't spare 30k for someone to RENOVATE that old rotten house 😂

It’s probably been mentioned before on here but how bloody AWFFFUULL is their intro on the couples channel?? Every time I watch it I notice the song says “I don’t really care about love, I don’t really care about happy ever after” ummm great lyrics for a couples channel Demi... this bitch didn’t think it through did she?

Oh god I’m watching Harry White Privilege and he’s done a day in the life with coronavirus video... this is so dramatic I can’t believe it’s real. The ‘sick voice’, the convenient coughs and the “oh my god sorry guys I’m just so sick” after sipping his tea. Sorry if this sounds bad, I mean I hope he gets better if he actually has it but it just seems like bad acting. Someone get this boy an Oscar. Bets on Demi copying this idea and pretending she also had it for Clickbait?
She's been working on it. Not feeling well, headaches, off her food, dodgy stomach

• Haha

Nosey10188888

She didn't care last time we were in lockdown she was house hoping like it was an Olympic sport so doubt local lockdown will stop her

• Haha

Van

Her hauls are such a mess I cannot deal. Tidy your shit it up. Literally the laziest "youtuber" I've ever seen

Could it be that guy that someone from her messaged saying they should expose her? I can’t remember his name or the name of his YouTube account
Nah I think Markie would have done a video on his channel if he was going to comment on it. He doesn’t seem the type to create drama he just videos his reaction.

Macavity2

Chatty Member
Just watching the latest video on the couple channel and she is so defensive and aggresive when addressing the comments made about Sean doing the all the work.

Tbh I'm so sick of her shit that I'm unfollowing her pages and not watching her videos from this point in.

I'd hate to think that my view or following was helping to generate revenue for that lazy, uneducated, ungrateful c*nts lifestyle.

Phew. That felt good to get off my chest 🤣
I also don’t watch her videos as she honestly knocks me sick. I just chip in here on how much of a cunt she is periodically.

• Haha
I actually feel so sorry for Sean you can tell he doesn’t want to be part of it. I can imagine he gets ribbed for it at work too

Last edited:
She will be SHITTING herself 🤣 sorry Hun but you LITERALLY brought this all on yourself no one asked you to come on here under a fake account and slag people off and big yourself up. She can’t cry troll on this one and I’m sorry but karma alwaysss comes back around!
Exactly! She’s making money from a lie, because her hunny buns don’t know the real her. You brought it all on yourself amber.

• Heart

HanB33

Hi... I’ve always been a big fan of Demi but saw the tik tok exposing her on my for you page. I’m absolutely shocked to be honest. I thought she was the most genuine Youtuber and it now seems to be the opposite. What else has she done that I wouldn’t be aware of?
Maybe start from thread one if you have the time and patience. It all starts on the first page when Demi comes on under the name Amber Wright.

In regards to her seeming deflated today, I don't see it? Just seems like a bitch as per.