Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

josefinaosterlund

She kept humming an annoying song on the live I really wanted to turn off but was enjoying the comments too much 🍿

She mentioned the mua thing after someone commented.. Think she said something like ‘I didn’t bully anyone, I left a fair review for a service I paid for’ 🤔
She's definitely watched the tik tok then

Reactions: 2

Noseybarker

Did demi just add in 30 sec timelapse of her wiping down a box? Surely that means the vid was at least 3-5 mins long. Trying to make it seem like she's helping out.

(hey Amb I know ur reading, luv the barn door hun <3)

Was it just me that found it hilarious that she was ranting about how she did do work in the house, then it cut to her proving she done work in the house.. Only to only do half as people come to visit. 😂

Van

Guys has anyone noticed she's said hydraulic acid and written it on the glossybox ad on her story when quite clearly she means hyolauronic?!?!? SHE LITERALLY GETS PAID A FORTUNE FOR THIS SHIT AND SHES ADVERTISING MACHINERY INSTEAD OF SKINCARE IM CREASING. Long time lurker btw but had to post this as no one else had noticed it!!
LOL "professional" YouTuber

Ding123

Anyone else wondering why she’s buying a load of holiday clothes? Like is she going away?? I get bits for summer next year in this years sales but our haul queen Demi doesn’t seem the type to do that?!

Jardy

I like Sean, I have a soft spot for him. Just a normal lad who's not your usual YouTube wanker.

I think Demi is trying to be like Roxy (Roxxsaurus), and her daily dose channel is trying to be like Roxy and Matt channel. The house 'renovations', the walk in wardrobe, palm prints, barn doors etc. Demi is just the basic bitch version.
I really like Roxi and Matt, they seem like a lovely couple. It’s like one is the fendi version and one is the primark version

I fell out with her initially because I said a habit she has is disgusting (probs the only thing I’m not gonna tell you what as it’s honestly mortifying) and she did not take to it kindly. Then we were kinda friends but not, and now she’s just pissing me off generally. And yes but “accidentally vegan”. She’s only trying on camera. Behind the scenes has more meat than a butchers
Hahaha knew it. She has nugs written all over her.

how much does she earn?

wow whats her slimming account again? i cant stand people who lie about weight loss i cant see a difference in her tbf
Fitwith_Demi

She admitted her current weight on an insta story but it hasn’t been reflected in her bio. She’s eating nothing but takeaways at least x3 a day since getting that house which is why she isn’t posting much.

• Wow