Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hashbrown123

On her makeup tutorial if you can call it that notice how when she’s facing the camera she’s doing the fakest smile and then the minute she’s not looking she’s got the bitchiest looking face ever and literally emotionless.

Reactions: 2

CherryAcid

VIP Member
So I caved and I’ve just started watching this house buy video. I’m shocked. They used a fucking help to buy scheme when they claim to have a joint monthly income of around £11k?! That’s an absolute piss take if I’m honest.
WTF?!!
My friend who has struggled with cash is currently awaiting the final decision for this scheme, shes picked her carpets and is literally just awaiting one thing from the mortagage lender. The process has taken months, so how is it she said they had no plans to move in together yet a couple of days later they have a house?

Has anyone else messaged him / commented expressing their interest in him doing an expose on her? Doubt he would do it otherwise, it might not get enough traction?

But how tf would i know 🙄🤣
I think just the one person but he's read through the threads so he knows we all want him to do it. I'm assuming he's going to chat to Becky about it first because she's one of the people she's slagged off so is sorta involved.

But by all means it would be great if anyone else wants to message! I can't because it would expose my work place :(

Nutmeg

How the hell did she get that much paint on the floor from painting the box 😳 wtf, no wonder there were drips it looks like she’s just thrown the paint at it!

krazy8

@krazy8 are you Demi? What is your problem what's with the 😠 emojis on the posts. How do I block Amber Wright 2.0?

One week of standing around picking at wallpaper while saying "but Sean's better at it" 🙄 lazy so so lazy
No lol, I just use that reaction when I think someone has gone too far... as the purpose of the react emojis is to convey your reaction without having to reply

I have liked plenty of comments I agree with and have posted my opinions a few times, maybe try to accept dissent a little bit better

If he does and I’m at work when it goes up I’m 100% pulling a sicky, ordering dominos and making an event out of it.

Has he seen the bit about her brother and her tits yet?
I’d be paranoid that she persuades him to take it down, gotta watch ASAP 😂

Bubblegumblades

Chatty Member
She'll never address it because she'll think its beneath her. Plus, I reckon she's astute enough to not want to bring her followers attention to it incase they do their own digging and make their own minds up on the matter.

Her loyal followers wont ever question its real because she is so good at deleting and blocking anyone who has a slight criticism, so her profile looks like she has 79K adoring fans.
Plus some people will see Tattle and just go by reputation of the site and instantly dismiss it.

Noticed our Demi jsnt taking notice of the new local lockdown measures at all.. no mixing with other households inside or outside.. yet her grandma and dad is there.. why post it on social media?
HATE the fact I’m defending her but I can understand her still seeing her dad (not her nanna) . The rule is is not to mix with anybody outside your household or support bubble. Her dad lives alone which means she’s well within her rights to see him if they were his support bubble.

I can’t understand her risking her nannas health though

Also my guess is that this might be Harry as he used to edit her videos and now isnt 🧐

Also my guess is that this might be Harry as he used to edit her videos and now isnt
I don’t know exact figures but average monthly is about 2.5-4k. One month she did do 9k but that was because she had a smaller pay packet by fault the month before
That’s ridiculous. She’s utterly shit at her job. Glad I went to university and became a health care professional to earn half as much as a scruffy twat on the internet who doesn’t even get washed.

Andjello

Chatty Member
Oh her comment section is so dumb on the new everything 5 pound video. Someone called her out for fast fashion and now immature comments are appearing 😂

I'm trying to think of something good to comment 😂

• Haha

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Fitwith_Demi

She admitted her current weight on an insta story but it hasn’t been reflected in her bio. She’s eating nothing but takeaways at least x3 a day since getting that house which is why she isn’t posting much.
shes got a house now ? wat happened to them not wanting to move intogether ? missed so much

• Haha

HanB33

I have no fucking clue. One of them says she doesn't think its true like how far up someones arse can you be
This is the thing, she will just spin out some crazy lies that this is all made up and people are trolling her and her little minions will fall for it. 🙄.

I hope to god some of them come over here and see the proof.

Meme93

Hasnt she posted like 5 other of the same video, with the same brand everything5pounds and each time had "is it a scam?" In the title?!?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 clearly not if u keep going back and accepting their ad money
Yep! She gets on my saggy t*ts 😡

HankMcPrank

VIP Member
I've used Jamaican black castor oil on my scalp, and it's helped a lot. Have you tried it? It's a slight pain in the arse as it's thick and your hair will need washing. I'm at the stage where I can do twice weekly overnights and it's okay...even if I manage to forget one once in a while. Sunny isle extra dark is the one I use. You can mix ylang ylang in...but I hate the smell.
shall try. I’m at my wits end.

chachaslide

Who are the suspects for it? Assuming someone will have checked if she is still following them on insta / they are following her