Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

josefinaosterlund

I've always wondered why brands ever even looked at Demi with her complete lack of professionalism in every respect, but maybe they do it because of her audience? Like, those who sincerely like Demi's content because they believe it to be good must be very impressionable and easy to impress. It's so much easier to sell to non-critical thinkers. I don't want to come across as mean and patronising but I highly doubt those who really love Demi think very much themselves about what goes into products they buy, the brand etc they'll just believe what they're told...easy, product sold
It's not like her engagement is THAT good though, she gets 10% of her subscribers watching her videos, probably less than that because of people watching who aren't subscribed. She's not professional at all though so I don't understand brands wanting to work with her

Reactions: 3

Meme93

I think you’re right. I’ve just looked at her insta and noticed she has the exact same wallpaper Demi wanted. Emma got it gifted from the company so clearly Demi’s posts were complete beg on toast. 🙄
This style also looks like it’s gonna look dated realllll soon! Probably almost out of fashion already.

Pink

VIP Member
Wilkos has a nicer leaf print wall paper. I was tempted, but I can't be faffing with paint stripping and wall paper paste shit.

With regards to the make up artist, wasn't there a post by someone who saw the make up artists Insta that the pic she put up looked different from the make up Demi had in the video? I think there was speculation that she messed with it before she made the video. She complained that the artist took a pic without her permission, but neglected to mention she secretly filmed the whole thing without the permission of the make up artist. She also, months later, went on to leave horrid reviews after lockdown trying to get the girl shut down. I also recall her stating it was the worst rated in the area, which some people had investigated and found to be untrue.
Yes the mua started doin filler and other thing and she saying you have be a nurse to do them and she working in lockdown not that Demi deside to go home after a month bein with Sean because that we’re she lived 3 other mua shared it on there page to after page share her pics of her face on her page not told them she film it for u tube tho

I don't get why she wants a barn door in her bedroom at all?! What's with that? I'm really surprised Sean is going along with the idea. I've said this before, why doesn't she just get some big built in wardrobes and still keep it as a seperate room? What the fuck is "cottage boho" it's either cottage or boho however brick wallpaper is industrial. I can just imagine it's going to be an absolute mess.
I know! Barn doors are usually in a kitchen, dunno why she would want one in her bedroom it’s just going to look odd.

Andjello

Chatty Member
View attachment 253705
I see where you’re coming from 😬
Not quite sure what sort of saffron barker facial expression she was trying to copy this time but it’s ✨ not ma vibe ✨
So this induced vomiting. What is that rubber face 🤢

I
I can’t believe she accepts PR from Nars I loved them but stopped using them because they sell in China now so By law they have to test on animals. She claims to have gone vegan because of a dissection video, animals are literally tortured needlessly (a lot worse than what happens in dissection) for testing and nothing will change until people with platforms stop supporting these brands. The girl has zero integrity it’s embarrassing. Sorry for the rant.
I don't think she's educated enough to know what animal testing is or what integrity is. Someone sign her up to PETA so they send her video and pictures of what the beauty industry does to animals

Last edited:

HanB33

I have some advice for Demi coming from a kind place.

It's time to address this stuff, it's probably driving you mad every day thinking people are going to find it out. It can't be healthy to have the anxiety about all of this stuff.

Own it, say "yeah I did make those hate threads and I did do a number on that MUA but I've changed and I am sorry"

It will feel so much better owning up to this and moving on. Probably get a load of views and revenue from it too.

I think everyone would honestly have more respect for you if you were truly sorry about the MUA and the dobbing your poor little brother in for something he totally didn't do.

Just a suggestion because we know you're reading this
This is what she would do and feel in an ideal world, it would definitely make me respect her...however I don't think she actually has changed. Nor do I think she's sorry for her mistakes.

I also think those tiktok videos are a Tattler. Just the way it says she "came" onto Tattle shows they also frequent here.

krazy8

Remember when she said she was trying her best in relation to fast fashion the other week?

Now a Boohoo haul this week, and NastyGal next week. Maybe try a bit harder hunnybun 🙄
“Trying her best” surely it’s as easy as just not doing it lmaooo