Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’ve never been small but I was smaller and slimmer than her in my 20s and I was still a size 16. She’s an 18 right now easy, with that belly and probably even bigger on top because of those boobs. She was probably a 10 years ago in those pics she keeps showing of her and Sean....but no way has she been a 8/10 for a loooooooong time!
I totally agree. I've never been big but we all have things about ourselves we would like to change. At my biggest I was a 12-14 after just having my baby and I was no where near the size she is. If I had of seen her spouting this shite when I felt so low about my own size it would have definitely knocked my confidence further.

Reactions: 3

Naguesca1

I don't get why she wants a barn door in her bedroom at all?! What's with that? I'm really surprised Sean is going along with the idea. I've said this before, why doesn't she just get some big built in wardrobes and still keep it as a seperate room? What the fuck is "cottage boho" it's either cottage or boho however brick wallpaper is industrial. I can just imagine it's going to be an absolute mess.
Sounds like she’s trying to go for the “cottagecore” trend that’s happening right now but failing miserably. It makes me cringe so much that she tries to be someone she’s not, it’s just embarrassing tbh. Having a cottagecore aesthetic is all about being wholesome, and she’s the furthest thing from wholesome i’ve ever seen 😂

• Haha

bumbleabix

A bit petty but ... her desk is terrible.

Way too small for someone who uses it for work, rather than as a make up vanity. Surely it's not at all practical once you've got a laptop, drink and notepad on it (or a monitor, keyboard, mouse set up)? My desk seems to be a tad bigger and even I struggle for space on it. Surely a large table top style desk with gold legs (to match the mini couch) would fit the rooms aesthetic a little better?

XoXo_G0ssip_G1rl

One of her followers has commented on her latest tiktok blabbing about the exposing tiktok and their account😂 wake up ffs!

• Heart

Andjello

Chatty Member
Well this says it all what a tip not even moved in yet Why can’t she clean up befor she dose a tiktok ,photo ,video 🤨.
Is that a pasting table? Looks like bargain corner in IKEA not a professional office 😂

Last edited:

HanB33

I would but my social media’s all mention where I work so don’t really feel comfortable ☹ Although I agree I think the more messages the more likely he’ll be to do one.

Tell him about how disgusting she’s been to the MUA too
I mentioned the MUA to him too. I just made an account to message him off, didnt want it to be on my main one 🤣

Anyone else think it’s crazy to buy a house with someone you’ve never lived with? Could of atleast moved into one of the parents house for a bit to make sure they can stand living with each other
Yep! You don’t know what they’re really like until you’ve lived with them. I was with my partner for 10 years before we rented somewhere and little things he did would drive me insane. 🤣

Rainonme.x

Gosh, I am awful at DIY and following instructions but I at least offer help to my boyfriend, do little bits and help wherever I can when he’s putting something together! Unless I wasn’t home, I’d never expect him to do something like that while I do nothing at all

Pisses me off. Okay, fair enough she might not be great at some DIY such as painting and laying flooring, but I'm sure she can manage to help put a desk together. Or at least help poor Sean with carrying out the wooden slabs out the living room and other rubbish for the skip.
Precisely!

Kat5998

VIP Member
Hang on, Demi what are you doing here

I didn’t realise her and Megan Short were friends...

E41B491F-EF6E-4457-ACC6-D5FFFC871730.jpeg

• Haha

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I fell out with her initially because I said a habit she has is disgusting (probs the only thing I’m not gonna tell you what as it’s honestly mortifying) and she did not take to it kindly. Then we were kinda friends but not, and now she’s just pissing me off generally. And yes but “accidentally vegan”. She’s only trying on camera. Behind the scenes has more meat than a butchers
After Sean said Ashley was his favourite friend of hers, did she give him shit for it behind the scenes??