Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't seem to reply directly to your comment @Van but that's what made me so mad and crease up lol!! This is your job and you are probably paid an absolute shit ton conpared to the average job and you can't even get the main ingredient right!! It's not like she even said it slightly wrong she literally said completely the wrong thing how unprofessional!!

Also surely glossybox have to approve this type of thing before it goes out..?

Reactions: 6
And she has no idea what she should be using on her skin. She has dermatitis and she uses any old shite on her face and hair. No consistency and no clue. There’s no wonder it’s always flaring up. I don’t have dermatitis but correct me if I’m wrong, surely the constant swapping and changing of random skin care (a lot of it cheap shite from shein) would aggravate her condition?

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but this comment on her twat dancing video nearly made me choke on my gin! She's that thick she doesn't even realise paedophiles only target children 'imagine them watching people on the beach' she's tapped in the head
"Thats their problem"?
Its like her attitude has to speak before any intelligence does.

Reactions: 9
I’m not sure how to reply on here so reply is to nutty. Honestly yes. Not as bad she you would think but she does. She washes twice a week max. Her bedsheets are on for legit 2 months + and she NEVER washes her face unless for a beauty vid. She will sleep in make up because it’s less to re apply unless she’s doing a get ready with me

My bad josefinaosterlund. I’m awful with spellings of names as you’ll probably soon learn going by the argument Iv had with demi, if you guys take as much notice as it seems you’ll notice I won’t ever be appearing on her feed or in her videos again and can work out who I am and probably pretty quickly as you guys don’t seem to miss a trick

Reactions: 13
I have a mild form and as soon as I found my HOLY GRAIL product I never switched from it. She uses the worst stuff for her hair, including Function of Beauty shampoo which is NOT good for dermatitis.

Reactions: 4
what juicy goss do you have for us then? Does sean ever go out with his mates? Does she actually earn as much as she makes out?

Reactions: 5
Are you a friend from the local area or a social media friend of hers?

Reactions: 3
The brand deals like the pig tea shite she gets paid way more than she lets on because she wants it to seem like it’s a genuine love for the product as she’s constantly got new deals going on. However for things like glossy she rarely gets paid anything. It’s more of an exchange to be on PR. Which by the way she’s not on nars PR... her recent gifts were brought off a certain someone you all love aswell as they were actually the ones gifted with them. And Sean sees his mates but hardly ever. Demi is incredibly self conscious and doesn’t let his phone keep a full bar for long. Iv never known someone to be so clingy and IM clingy

Reactions: 2
I’ll reveal more on who I am once Iv answered more questions. It’s time people got some truths

I used to be friends with a girl like that when I was at school. She had terrible skin and would never wash her face. She would sleep in makeup then apply more the next day. Even if she smudged her mascara she would put more foundation on top.

another question for you. Why did you fall out with her? And is she actually vegan?

Whenever demi pops up on YouTube my partner will point her out and tell me "theres your mate" and this morning he finally asked the big question..."whats wrong with her mouth?"

Reactions: 24
Hahaha knew it. She has nugs written all over her.

how much does she earn?

Please tell us the habit

After Sean said Ashley was his favourite friend of hers, did she give him shit for it behind the scenes??

Also my guess is that this might be Harry as he used to edit her videos and now isnt

Also my guess is that this might be Harry as he used to edit her videos and now isnt
I don’t know exact figures but average monthly is about 2.5-4k. One month she did do 9k but that was because she had a smaller pay packet by fault the month before
That’s ridiculous. She’s utterly shit at her job. Glad I went to university and became a health care professional to earn half as much as a scruffy twat on the internet who doesn’t even get washed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.