Demi Donnelly #62 s herself to death in Dubai after 6 days of travelling with Aye

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course in this pic she’s snuggled into her brother whilst her fiancé is the add on at the end
---

You asked for it 🤣 apologies it’s in 3 clips I couldn’t upload it as a single vid
Jaysus theyre all a bunch of ugly fuckers.

LOL at the filter finding it difficult to keep up with her true size
Screenshot 2024-07-01 015802.png
Screenshot 2024-07-01 015815.png
Screenshot 2024-07-01 015842.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It’s not a joke though she’s done this a few times now with the husband thing. Her last few videos have been absolutely tit, might actually give up on the fat heffer now

Reactions: 15
Most influencers use clickbait titles. I think people are wising up to this kind of thing now and generally don't fall for it as much hence why a lot of influencers have lost followers and views. Demi's views are rubbish these days. Barely anyone cares for her holiday vlogs because they are tragic trash. She needs to go and get a real job in the real world because this really isn't sustainable for her anymore.

Reactions: 4
The flower displays are complimentary in that room but surely you have to indicate which one you want? She definitely said it was for a honeymoon so she could vlog it for content 🤣
IMG_8127.jpeg

I am enjoying these travel vlogs because they are soooo tragic. Just them sinking pints, making snide remarks at each other, then going to bed early and getting up late. It’s incredible how far they travelled to do so little 😅

idk how to add videos on here but the clip of her getting into the pool genuinely looked like Sean was doing care in the community

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The flower displays are complimentary in that room but surely you have to indicate which one you want? She definitely said it was for a honeymoon so she could vlog it for content 🤣
View attachment 3027675
I am enjoying these travel vlogs because they are soooo tragic. Just them sinking pints, making snide remarks at each other, then going to bed early and getting up late. It’s incredible how far they travelled to do so little 😅

idk how to add videos on here but the clip of her getting into the pool genuinely looked like Sean was doing care in the community
I was cackling at them getting into the pool as well - how hard can it be?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn’t have any plans on what they were doing, walked the streets looking for a festival, couldn’t find it, went to a monkey forest and all of a sudden it’s a dream of hers to go to monkey forest. Then spent the rest of the time at the hotel or in the pool. If I could afford to go to Bali I would plan my activities like Monica from friends 😂 what a waste

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was cackling at them getting into the pool as well - how hard can it be?! 😂
My husband literally said “what the duck are they doing? Are they disabled?”
View attachment 3027675

which hotel is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How much do you all reckon this last trip cost? I’m thinking at least 20k? Singapore, Dubai and Bali, plus upgraded seats.
I’d say more between 8-10k. Bali is super cheap, I paid 1.2k for 16 days staying in 3 different places. Unsure on the price of Singapore however I’d imagine it is quite pricey and then Dubai, I paid 2k per person for 14 days half board in Caesars palace (it was a good deal tbf) including flights but it’s super pricey when your there! So I can deffo imagine with all of the flights etc its between that or maybe slightly more than 10k and she literally done duck all 😂

Reactions: 8
Most influencers use clickbait titles. I think people are wising up to this kind of thing now and generally don't fall for it as much hence why a lot of influencers have lost followers and views. Demi's views are rubbish these days. Barely anyone cares for her holiday vlogs because they are tragic trash. She needs to go and get a real job in the real world because this really isn't sustainable for her anymore.
who would hire her though?

Reactions: 2