Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

guineapigmama

Chatty Member
Only comment she has replied to.
She’s talking shit, they’ve fallen out of love and they both know it they need to take the plunge and end it while they’re still young. I think the reason they don’t is because of the house, dogs and especially the way demi would behave towards Sean I imagine she would demand the house she also probably wouldn’t be able to live off her social media income alone - I think Sean is bringing the money is while demi spends it. Wouldn’t be surprised at all if they were in debt trying to keep up with the ‘perfect’ life style.

Reactions: 26

Celery16

VIP Member
I thought the general consensus was foetal alcohol syndrome? Andrea’s a pisshead and Dems has the physical facial features associated with it, and the behavioural and mental issues too. It all tracks.

Reactions: 25
Slagging off jelly cats when she buys so much crap its unreal, why did she buy a piercing gun? And her office is stuffed to the rafters with scrapbook supplies, house full of junk

• Heart
Reactions: 24

veganfortheanimals

The whole family are Benidorm’s clientele. It’s hilarious to me that Demi seems to think she isn’t a fat chav, with an upside mouth! You just know when she took her mum to Switzerland, she told the old piss head what to pack for her ‘aesthetic’

• Haha

TigerShark

Chatty Member
How did she even think she'd fit in that 😳
All the way to Singapore to buy yet more clothes 🙄 dream destination alert! “And I went into zaraaa in signapore which was an abzzzollluuuttee dream of mine im so so so so so so so beyond grateful”

And it’s not just the titties that are the problem, that dress is literally stuck to her gut 🤢

• Haha

Ccapf

VIP Member
Incoming tiktok about primark sizing.....she is a 14 it's just primarks small and inconsistent sizing. If she's a 14 I'm Beyonce.

• Haha