Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hollieamy29

she seems very manic at the moment. I will not be engaging with the fake LV sliders to protect my own peace.
Its the fact she sold her barely worn birkenstocks that last AGES to buy fakes and I wish I was from primark?! WHERE IS THE LOGIC

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Superman1

IMG_1137.png

The maddest thing about it is that she did not have to post this? 🤣 Imagine her watching that back like yep that’s crackin I’ll post that 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine making a full video on style when you have no style at all.
Talking like she knows it all and she’s wearing someone’s piss soaked nanas cast offs.
When is she going to come back down to earth? She can’t spend (at least) 30k on holidays every year and that’s without the new clothes every other day.
When she goes back to real life she will be depressed and her wardrobe will be chock full of neck scarves.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I am undercover

Chatty Member
Has Demi addressed the cancellation of scrapshurrreeee? Or is she just pretending it never happened like fucking everything she starts and regrets in her life

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
Full title wouldn't fit but to give it credit to @heidix here it is "old money pep & co, romantic holidays with my bro, and in anyways corporate detailing and a toddlers bow"

You gave us the recap with this thread title!

• Heart
Not sure why she thinks clickbait is a good look... but anything for engagement, right?

Either they did actually elope - in which case, just say that and don't try and lead your audience on.

Or they didn't and she's still decided to include that photo without saying that it was a mistake/misunderstanding or joke etc... and for what? Just so people ask?

That combined with the STAY AT HOME WIFE title in the newest video... reeks of absolute desperation.

heidix

Demi in the near future

“I deshided to stop being vegan because the doctor told me I had to go easy on the food and honestly I felt my health as shuffering”

• Haha

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
Sorry, but if you MUST have snacks stored in a net hung between your two front seats at all times, then there might be something wrong with you.

jvkghb.jpg

ikghj.jpg

rfyhg.jpg
i7tgu.jpg
oihjh.jpg
weads.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Wildheart

Her old money aesthetic kills me. It is giving that. If old money is chocolate fuckin coins. Silly bint. Bless her.

• Haha
  • Heart