Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

olc22

So have they cut the trip short?? Or booked an earlier flight back but missed it so now have booked a new earlier flight?

Reactions: 1

greenbear

VIP Member
Business class tickets on “emrites” is not gunna save your relationship. Such a disingenuous video, she missed the mark once again. Came off as braggy.
why didn’t she wait and film it at the airport, then show the actual flight? Would have been far more interesting
I think Sean was actually in the wrong, very ungrateful.

greenbear

VIP Member
fewminnnnn that she's working with the French pharmacy. mainly because she can't pronounce Embryolisse to save her life, and also because she is the opposite of everything considered typically 'French' in style (timeless items, better quality over quantity, understated approach to hair and makeup....). Temu tat dressed up as 'old money' does not a Parisian make!

They can't think she's a good look for the brand?
How did she get a part of this? Was this not Katie's brand deal?

WeloveAmber

Chatty Member
She talked about how she shouldn’t have shoved the camera in that couple’s face on that holiday but no mention of the wedding including the speeches that she blasted all over YouTube ???
I’m so confused? Have I missed this?! Honestly don’t watch her anymore but am always on this thread, what video did she shove a camera in a couples face?

Stephie

VIP Member
She must have a real bad case of the shits to be on IV fluids again. Hope for her sake she's seated by a toilet on the flight home

Last edited:

greenbear

VIP Member
Do we think Demi is ready for jacking in YouTube and going back to work? Maybe that's why she's adopted the work appropriate style? She's probably blown thousands on all these holidays! Maybe a last ditch attempt to try and break into the holiday vlogger niche - and that's failed too.

She just needs to realise that her YouTube ship has sailed. The videos that got her good views, that were popular years ago, just aren't pulling the views that they were back in the day. Her audience has aged with her and no longer interested in watching her standing in her knickers trying clothes that are too small for her. It's not cute OR funny, it's just boring.
People that are into watching travel vlogs aren't watching Demi - because she's shit at holiday vlogs! Simple as that - there's no value in them for people who genuinely want to know about these places.

I think we're witnessing Demi move into her 'returning to work' era :ROFLMAO:
Jess had to accept it and return to work but at least she has a skill, what work could Demi actually do 😬

I’m so confused? Have I missed this?! Honestly don’t watch her anymore but am always on this thread, what video did she shove a camera in a couples face?
I only know about this from this new weird video she uploaded today I don’t actually know what the original video was. I wonder if she’s left it up on her channel or not