Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
Anyone else randomly get her videos pop into their head - my latest one I can’t stop thinking about is when her and Sean went camping with his friends but she threw a tantrum and decided to try and stay in her car for 24 hours 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

centreaisle

trip of a lifetime, ending up in a and e ... why is that actually very on brand for her? Will add it to my list of things she can't get right, poor lass.

• Haha

mzcklex

She been wearing that same bra for about 78 days now the stinking smelly cow

• Sick
  • Haha

cosey_nunt

Chatty Member
Cupshe haul. That second black dress she has on is back to front. On Cupshe, the model has the opening at the front. This girl can't get anything right can she? The orange playsuit is horrific! All the attention goes to her massive fanny. The first shorts she tried on - I thought looked great on her to be fair. Everything else was just giving cheap catalogue. No Demi, the one shoulder dress is NOT giving "old money" vibes, It's giving £3.50 per week over 20 weeks vibes.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ccapf

VIP Member
Now I don't want to offend anyone here this is just my paranoia but if anyone in another country handed me anything, idk if I could accept and take it home I'd be scared incase I was getting involved in a drug trafficking ring 😂 it's a lovely gesture but my anxiety is so high with travelling with what I bring I couldn't carry anything back that I didn't know was bought and packed by me. I'd be a terrible prison bitch 😂

• Haha

lillyladybug

I think Sean was actually in the wrong, very ungrateful.
Idk, I get what you’re saying, he looked like he couldn’t care less. But how exhausting must it be when your partner only does nice things for ‘you’ for the sake of making content on social media 🤷🏼‍♀️

TigerShark

Chatty Member
What planet is she on wearing black trousers, a granny blouse and ballet pumps to go on a dog walk 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

TigerShark

Chatty Member
Some snippets from today's vlog hunnybuns xx

View attachment 2937838View attachment 2937839View attachment 2937840View attachment 2937841View attachment 2937842View attachment 2937844View attachment 2937845View attachment 2937847View attachment 2937848View attachment 2937849View attachment 2937850View attachment 2937851
I’ve not watched the latest shit show but why on earth would anyone film themselves doing housework with their fat arse literally eating a tiny pair of shorts 🤦‍♀️

Put a pair of leggings or something on and then set up the camera but what goes through her mind to think I’ll fillllllluuuum myself with my arse out for the whole internet to see! Vile 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha