Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just coincidence that she posed stay at home wife on her YouTube title and the hotel accidentally put her in a honeymoon suite. Clearly just desperate for the clout. such a liar 😂

Reactions: 27

TigerShark

Chatty Member
The business class tickets video 😅
Their interaction is so awkward! That is not a normal dynamic of a couple who’ve been together for 10 years 🤦‍♀️ sitting your fiancée down to interview him is just plain weird!

Of course she had to drop in several times that she “fookin paid for it” and the price 🙄 I feel for the other passengers, paying for business class and you have they fat lumps with the camera out talking about how beyond grateful they are 🙄

• Haha

mmmmomo

VIP Member
IMG_3800.png
IMG_3801.png

Guys her nose actually makes me feel a little queasy, eating that asparagus like a grandma with no dentures in.

• Haha

Professor Pepper

Oof, when she said the problem with the tea towel dress was her chest bulging, and he said he thought it was more the belly. Imagine your boyfriend being that harsh 😬😬😬 cringe

• Haha
Slagging off jelly cats when she buys so much crap its unreal, why did she buy a piercing gun? And her office is stuffed to the rafters with scrapbook supplies, house full of junk
She has never had a Jellycat? The video is meant to be things she HAS bought and regretted. So basically, she's just judging a product she has never purchased. Lazy and unhelpful content as usual.

Octopies

Chatty Member
Omggg Sean does not give a single fuck anymore, he is ruthless, laughing at her clothes not zipping up 💀

Reactions: 26

centreaisle

she really thought she was going to going around 'signpore' in those polyester st michael blouses, didn't she? LOL
and who wear jeans on a long-ish flight? old money can take a day off babe.
---
I'm back just to marvel at how she literally can't get anything right. It's actually impressive at this point.

Clothes? Don't fit.
Glasses? Don't fit.
Partner? Not interested.
House? A state.
Small business? Website shut down.
Holiday wardrobe? Packed for wrong weather.
Writing captions/titles? Can't spell anything correctly.
Wants to look 'old money'? Buys clothes from Temu.
Cooking? Sausage and bean casserole.

I could go on. She is another level of delusional.

Does she get anything right?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

lillyladybug

Sorry just looping back to the travel vaccinations, remember when she outed herself as anti vax? So vaccines are ok if it’s to enable her to dress in business casual and travel the Irish bars of the world 🤣

• Haha

RedPandaa

She was also asking about skin care shops in Hong Kong, Singapore, Dubai and Bali. Imagine going on this type of trip and you’re asking about what the shops are like! She’s so materialistic and this is coming from someone who keeps saying this is her year of travelling to experience things and the shops are the highlight of the places she’s going?!
Imagine travelling to all these places and you'll go to a few shops and an "Irish bar"

Honestly so much history and culture to explore but shes too lazy for all that.

• Sick
  • Haha

mzcklex

She did say on the TikTok they only had it on the first leg of their journey, which would have been NCL - DXB. But imagine being in business for one part of your journey and then having to switch into economy after having all that space I’d be gutted!! I’ve never had the luxury to be able to sit in anywhere higher than economy so I’m not saying that in a snobby way haha

I also think it’s really fucking tacky of her to be mentioning the price of the tickets in her caption/in the video she did - no one cares how much money you’ve spent dems hunny. Not very ‘sophisticated’ of you girlypop.

• Heart
  • Haha

aiwfxiuu

“Hello, my name’s Amber, and I shall be your easyJet air hostess today. We have accidentally vegan shite for you, and sustainability, sourced from good ol’ Primak. Don’t forget to like and subscribe!”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart