Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lillyladybug

Have we had a sighting of the clip on heel shoes yet? Been waiting to see those on the streets of Bali.
Bet they didn’t tip the guide they had while in Bali (or anyone for that matter)

thread title suggestion: Demi Donnelly -#62 - Rotten to the core, aye’s a bore, flew Emrites business to Signapore

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can tell the shoes are fake straight away, I mean look who is wearing them, none of her clothes fit; she’s bursting at the seams so she can say
she is a size or two smaller than she is.
I’m sick of seeing her underwear, nearly saw her anus the other day in the cleaning video 🥲

• Haha

Ccapf

VIP Member
The lady behind has had enough of her shit 😠🤣
Me when demi says she's a size 14.
Me when demi says a clothing item is flattering.
Me when demi says she's found her old money style.
Me when demi buys more temu tat.
Me when demi shows off her ugly ass underwear.
Me when demi says she's a sustainable queen.
Me when demi says she's a small business owner.
Me when demi says she's living her dream life.
Me when demi says she's happy in her relationship.
Me when demi says she goes to the gym.
Me when demi says her make up looks good.
Me when demi says her hair looks amazing.
Me when demi shows us her skin up close.
Me when demi dances.
Me when demi says she has friends.
Me when demi goes to an Irish bar not in Ireland.
Me when demi says she isn't amber wright.

Kinda better stop now...could go on all night.

• Haha
  • Heart

RedPandaa

That videyo with aye man🤦‍♀️ the fact she felt the need to mention at the end of it that its just "banta" she knows there's fuck all between her and Sean and it isnt banter anymore. Zero interest and the one outfit she thought she looked amazing in he knocked her down. You could tell she was actually gutted about it.
Demi, he's checked out.. you need to do the same.

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
I really feel for the next person that’ll receive this jumpsuit after Demi’s returned it. It’s practically been inside her…

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Londonlady68

Chatty Member
Why does she think she's got an iconic 60's look going on? She looks like a 56 year old who works in the school office.

• Haha

aiwfxiuu

Imagine she just shotgun married Sean so that she’d be married before Jess and her mum… wouldn’t be surprised!

• Haha

missBlairwardolf82

Why does she think the outfit is 60s she just looks like she is off to a job interview .

Demi Donnelly in her crap job interview era

• Haha

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
I've just discovered this absolute melt. Demi is really the gift that keeps on giving!!!
It's impossible to do anything but to take the absolute piss out of her. She's literally asking for it!
Her videos are so unintentionally hilarious It's fucking mental!
I almost wish I could experience discovering her for the first time again. Enjoy hunnybun xx

• Haha
Reactions: 27

qwerty1996

Might be a bit of an unpopular opinion too but I 100% agree that they’re both to blame and my dislike of Demi aside, I do think Sean is a right arsehole. I’ve picked up on a couple of things he’s done and said over the years which have made me think god what a horrible lad.
A couple of things that stick out to me is the time he told her she dresses like shit while on holiday

The time she picked him up after a night out and him sniggering and rolling his eyes at her saying she wasn’t hungry when he stopped to get food (very obvious what he was suggesting here!)

The most recent video of her trying on clothes and he just didn’t have a kind word to say

Another video when he acted like everyone was soooooo jealous of them and their “success” (think he very much looks down on others)

Is also very happy to go along with social media/gifted cruises and experiences when it suits him

Visibly recoiling when she attempts to give any sort of attention or affection

probably more but I can’t remember just off the top of my head, but aye I think he’s not just an innocent recipient of Demi’s shit, I think he’s just as god awful and needs to leave as it’s so obvious he has such disdain for her.

don’t get me started on her but I think all of us ladies have been in a relationship where we know deep down our fella hates our guts and you’re trying to do anything you can to make him like you again. Paying for holidays/clothes/gifts/changing your whole style etc and it never works. I do feel a bit sorry for her in that sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 27