Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cady1954

VIP Member
Now I don't want to offend anyone here this is just my paranoia but if anyone in another country handed me anything, idk if I could accept and take it home I'd be scared incase I was getting involved in a drug trafficking ring 😂 it's a lovely gesture but my anxiety is so high with travelling with what I bring I couldn't carry anything back that I didn't know was bought and packed by me. I'd be a terrible prison bitch 😂
Oh can you imagine her getting stopped at customs with a kilo of heroin in her case? It would be Parkingspacegate all over again. 'Well I never knew it was illegal to smuggle Class A drugs back to the UK in your suitcase' as she sizes up to the custom official.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

mklanch

VIP Member
Full title wouldn't fit but to give it credit to @heidix here it is "old money pep & co, romantic holidays with my bro, and in anyways corporate detailing and a toddlers bow"

You gave us the recap with this thread title!
could have added "sucking off a lolly like a ho" on the end lol

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Professor Pepper

Might be a bit of an unpopular opinion too but I 100% agree that they’re both to blame and my dislike of Demi aside, I do think Sean is a right arsehole. I’ve picked up on a couple of things he’s done and said over the years which have made me think god what a horrible lad.
A couple of things that stick out to me is the time he told her she dresses like shit while on holiday

The time she picked him up after a night out and him sniggering and rolling his eyes at her saying she wasn’t hungry when he stopped to get food (very obvious what he was suggesting here!)

The most recent video of her trying on clothes and he just didn’t have a kind word to say

Another video when he acted like everyone was soooooo jealous of them and their “success” (think he very much looks down on others)

Is also very happy to go along with social media/gifted cruises and experiences when it suits him

Visibly recoiling when she attempts to give any sort of attention or affection

probably more but I can’t remember just off the top of my head, but aye I think he’s not just an innocent recipient of Demi’s shit, I think he’s just as god awful and needs to leave as it’s so obvious he has such disdain for her.

don’t get me started on her but I think all of us ladies have been in a relationship where we know deep down our fella hates our guts and you’re trying to do anything you can to make him like you again. Paying for holidays/clothes/gifts/changing your whole style etc and it never works. I do feel a bit sorry for her in that sense.
Excellent summary 👏

New thread suggestion: Waistcoat's too tight, biznizz class flights, old money look's shite and Aye thinks she's a fright.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

ifimhonest

Chatty Member
She’s got a bit of a Cheek to call her latest vidyoo - ‘you should look your best every day’ 😂 fuck sake, turned into gok wan telling us all what to wear now - sorry but i won’t be taking fashion tips from this mutant, wouldn’t wear her clothes to take my bins out

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

girlzzz

It looks like Demi might have hit Sean in the 🥜either by accident or on purpose and she’s just laughing at him. The way he’s holding himself looks like he’s been hit
IMG_2355.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

lillyladybug

IMG_7332.jpeg
This proves how much Sean hates her, cos how could he knowingly let her go out like this if he actually cared? What a mess

• Haha
  • Wow

thewrightstuff

I could not think of anything worse than having food poisoning and then going on a slow ass ferris wheel, high up in the air, no escape and obvs no access to a toilet 😮💨

• Haha

Superman1

This might be an unpopular opinion and as much as I can’t go her after watching the plane tickets vidyo I think it’s Sean to blame for most of the awkwardness between them! He makes it blatant that he doesn’t want to be there, he gives her nothing back, one word answers, stand offish body language and strange facial expressions. I think she tries her best to make it seem like it’s fine between them when it’s evidently not. If he is that sure and that checked out, he should do the right thing for both of their sakes, put his big boy pants on and leave. Again as much as I can’t stand her, this makes me feel sorry for her how much she’s trying to hang on to the idea of them together and he could not be any less interested if he tried.