Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pencup

PSA: Remember, do NOT leave your house without putting the effort into how you look. Remember to always look polished and old money. It’s classy to be stylish. Pay attention to the details!

Please don’t mind the unwashed hair, the ill-fitting top that doesn’t button up, and the chipped nail polish. It’s all old money I promise

edit: also the unwashed bra that she’s been sweating in through the flight, and humid Singapore

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
"That's mint, I'll post that"

ref.jpg
dafs.jpg

---
I just know this is what she looks like anytime the camera isn’t on. Always looking like a fat angry bulldog that’s been refused a piece of bacon from the owner’s plate.

fghk.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
No one told Demi that you don't need to dress in business attire to fly business...

Maybe I'm the mad one here, but surely a long-haul flight means comfiest clothes imaginable? Even for short flights I'm showing up in black leggings and a huge hoodie. A t-shirt dress with a jacket when I want to seem more put together. And a soft bra/sports bra is best surely? I cannot fathom, even with my H cups, wearing a proper bra for a long flight.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

elbarto

These staged photos always make me howl.. why does she always have a look of disgust on her face? 😂
Interesting how she posted about Rafah in Gaza and yet is still drinking Starbucks considering there is a boycott…

Performative activism for views at its finest.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Goes to hong kong , has a fry up and indian food. Spends the night in the pub. Like just go ti spoons and be done. Whats the point in filumin yer travels, its exciting to no one but her.

Reactions: 33

Hollieamy29

demi im bored of you playing dress up now. Throw on a pair of leggings like the rest of us and stop stealing your nans wardrobe.

• Haha
Reactions: 32