Demi Donnelly #61 old money pep & co, romantic holidays with my bro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New veejo - at the 7:55 mark she closes the door so that you can't see the dogs shagging each other come here often Demi? Also - does a whole skin care routine and no mention of Skin & Me that she love, love, loves so much? They do a day serum, moisturiser and SPF too

Reactions: 13
She purposefully went to hairdressers for a blowdry with oil in her hair, but it's fine because it'll just wash off surely to god that's not okay
Your browser is not able to display this video.

---
I thought she had SEN. It's hard to tell if it's a condition or she's just the regular "thick as mince" woman.
my other half thought she had down syndrome

Reactions: 10
Her brows looked so good straight after and then ?days later they were shite. Not a good ad for the girl doing them

Reactions: 5
Sorry, but if you MUST have snacks stored in a net hung between your two front seats at all times, then there might be something wrong with you.

Reactions: 22
I thought the general consensus was foetal alcohol syndrome? Andrea’s a pisshead and Dems has the physical facial features associated with it, and the behavioural and mental issues too. It all tracks.

Reactions: 25

demz might be rubbing off on me…gone to Mallorca and ended up in an Irish bar didn’t sing shallow though :/
(This was after walking 30,000 steps so well deserved lol)

Reactions: 7
Nah tagging nestle is too much

What happened to our gal supporting Palestine and then tagging nestle

Edit: accidentally deleted the screenshot

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Imagine doing a much needed “holiday glow up” just to look like a sweaty warthog. The cost of the glow up and still looking like that. What a liberty

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.