Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beckyxxd

I cannot believe she got into a car with a randomer. Then to put it on YouTube to influence others. Cretin.

• Wow
Reactions: 28

TigerShark

Chatty Member
I bet she stuck out like a sore thumb at jess's engagement, id love to see a group photo 😆😆 also jess looks so good!!
Yeah look at Jess’s pics of the girls in their dresses etc and Demi rocks up in a pair of jeee-aaans and a second hand blazer she paid 2 quid for 🤢 she’s rancid!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
Just watching Demi’s vlog of Greece. I think it’s honestly mad how she is so comfortably sitting around a table with 5 men who’s she’s never met before.. I just don’t get it personally. Maybe I’m too wary of people.
Especially drinking shots that are given to you for free.

Reactions: 27

cosey_nunt

Chatty Member
She has one of the worst singing voices I've heard - and I'm not just saying that to be a cow. I actually think she thinks she sounds amazing 👀 Couple that with the fact that she thinks she's stunning and a size 14 for real - There's just SO much delusion man. And I'm convinced there's something wrong with her mentally, if I didn't hate her so much I'd feel really sorry for her.

Her latest video - who the hell goes on a random car ride (and lunch date) on their own, with a man they've just met on a solo holiday?? If I was Sean, my bags would be packed quicker than you can say owl restaurant - she's unbelievable!! And what is HE doing going out for meals and driving around a young girl on holiday? he looks old enough to be her Grandad - old perv.
---
She has one of the worst singing voices I've heard - and I'm not just saying that to be a cow. I actually think she thinks she sounds amazing 👀 Couple that with the fact that she thinks she's stunning and a size 14 for real - There's just SO much delusion man. And I'm convinced there's something wrong with her mentally, if I didn't hate her so much I'd feel really sorry for her.

Her latest video - who the hell goes on a random car ride (and lunch date) on their own, with a man they've just met on a solo holiday?? If I was Sean, my bags would be packed quicker than you can say owl restaurant - she's unbelievable!! And what is HE doing going out for meals and driving around a young girl on holiday? he looks old enough to be her Grandad - old perv.
Also - She made out she was meeting some of the people from the group - when in actual fact the only people were her and him :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

KDC27

What the fuck is she actually wearing?! Trainer socks, the sort of shoes randy old men wore in the 70s to shag every girl in town, a civil servant dress, a neck scarf tied around her hog body and a pair of fat white legs and orange knees..🤔 also the redness on her knees (or the part where her kneecaps used to be) suggests she has spent a fair amount of time kneeling down and unfortunately I reckon it was probably sucking off curly sue, she definitely would the incestuous creature 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

pic

Also the slip up ‘this is my new camera, I’m so excited for it’ isnt it Sean’s birthday or something.

• Haha
  • Wow