Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
I think it’s because she shows some semblance of vulnerability and yes she’s a nutter but she’s an older woman and I for the most part have respect for older woman. She’s been dragged on to Demi’s car crash of a channel. I’m not here to slate peoples mothers. Just Demi von trapp
Speaking for myself here. Just because someone's physically older than me doesn't mean they automatically deserve more respect than anyone else around me. There are plenty old people out there undeserving of respect.

Reactions: 24
The video of her clonking down the path has me in stitches, the polyester trousers are too small and with all that friction will surely catch fire 😂

• Haha

Adoratea

Aye aye! I'm Captain Hook ready to give my brother a good suck
Truly sorry 🤢

• Haha

mklanch

VIP Member
I saw that too and couldn’t watch it all, so insincere and basically looking for attention. If I was her dad and she posted that I’d be fuming and gutted at the same time. Such a fuckwit
i love how if its anything to do with her own personal health she doesnt talk about it but has no problem putting all her family members health issues on blast on social media. is there nothing this girl wont do for views. and shes so insincere. its like shes googled the symptoms of bipolar and uses every one of them for her own gain.

Professor Pepper

I thought this fake jumper looked shit from the front, but look at it from behind 😆 shitty little scrap of a rag that wouldn't cover one boob if it was an actual jumper!
Demi's old money superhero cape
🤡

Screenshot_2024-05-03-19-40-13-352_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg
Screenshot_2024-05-03-19-39-20-265_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

mmmmomo

VIP Member
IMG_0631.jpeg

Demi liked this comment in replies to concern over her getting in a car with a stranger. 1. Demi is stupid and naive. However no matter how mature and clever you are it is still dangerous! Especially as a women you hear so many horror stories!!! I hate the comment at the end about living means elements of danger, yeah perhaps danger including skydiving, cage diving with sharks not getting into a car with a man!!

• Wow

hootmatoot

Chatty Member
I think the reason she’s had such an epiphany with this Chania trip and meeting different people is because it is quite literally the first time she’s ever done it in her life.

She’s only ever felt comfortable around similar people from Newcastle. I remember the last time she went to London and she was so socially awkward until she literally located the one Geordie person in this huge room full of people to latch on to.

When you’ve never had a proper job or rented with strangers and you exist in social media-land, I can understand why it’s so “unreal” for her to mingle with people from different backgrounds. For the rest of us, this isn’t anything remarkable - but for Big D it’s like she’s gone through some kind of religious enlightenment 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Her new style is reminiscent of a large and in charge old woman who recently discovered Lana Del Rey and wants to go for the coquette look.
Too fat, too old and too ugly
Nil points

• Haha

Celery16

VIP Member
I didn’t notice the mat, I was too busy looking at her weird square arse eating her too small jeans.

• Haha
She’s sat in her fugly jacket, YouTubing karaoke versions of songs to yowl to as a grown woman, filmed it and has thought “that’s mint, I’m going to post it” is mortifying, get a job ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s just weird how she sees life, she says it’s fine to take drinks and mingle with complete strangers; yet is terrified of death and anyone dying.
She says you’re not living life to the full if you fear things, well stop fearing death then? It’s going to happen to all of us so stop being scared of it… she is a cunt

Skellig

Pisses me the fuck off that she loves pretending to be Irish for some reason 😂 You know you're not Irish when you go to Irish bars abroad unless when it's when we're winning the rugby xo

Not like your Morrissey or a Gallagher brother with Irish parents like feckin eejiot. The slagging she would get here in Dublin 👌😂

• Haha