Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Celery16

VIP Member
She looks like a year 6 kid whose trousers are a bit small, but their mum doesn’t want to buy a new pair because they’re going up to secondary school in a couple of months.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

rattytatty

I wonder if she knows her boyfriend follows me on Instagram .. I’m just a random girl to him, might slide in

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

aiwfxiuu

Am I high or is that a fucking tag in the back of her top!??? Either that or her fucking annoying voice box “I luv luv luv” “but in anyways” “detailing”. What a tit.
IMG_9290.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
Guys, she's been out and about for years and has never heard of the "don't get in strangers cars" rule so it doesn't apply to her.

• Haha

TigerShark

Chatty Member
His dream trip to Norway - sitting having pints in a beer garden food place which could be anywhere, an Irish bar and wandering about having conversations about giant chickens, superman’s powers, getting pummelled by an old man, strap ons, his sisters tits and his knob 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

hootmatoot

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but for someone who’s supposedly been regularly going to the gym, a 60 second run with 90 second rest shouldn’t be sending you into cardiac arrest.
That’s shocking — then again she did train for six months to stand through a Beyoncé concert

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Professor Pepper

Guys, I love how Demi is aiming for this old money aesthetic at the minute, but the second she opens her gob it's blatantly obvious she's just a CHAVVY TRAMP! 😆😆 Demi: get a new aesthetic because classy is NOT your style. Sat there swearing and necking pints with bows in her hair and fake jumpers knotted around the shoulder, pratt 😂

Also I saw a pair of green satin trouzazzz the other day and it brought back memories

• Haha

elbarto

*Goes on holiday twice* SoLo TrAvElLiNg sOlO tRaVeLlINg … Demi hun, you took yourself on 2 mini breaks.

It’s like saying every time I drive the back road to Asda I’m going on a wilderness expedition. Has she even travelled herself for more than 1 week?!

• Haha
I reckon Sean is going to break up with her soon. I just have a feeling.
Say goodbye to your house fatty.
I guess you can keep one dog each x

• Haha
  • Heart

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
Bloody hell, she's dressed like she's staying overnight at her gran's, spilled food allover herself, so had to borrow something from nana's wardrobe.

Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 22.56.48.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
I know it's been said before but her vlogging is absolutely shite.

They are the bare bones of a travel vlog, she is showing nothing at all about her trip, just spends half of the time faffing on, chatting shit.

Hope the grotesque gremlin loses it all because she doesn't deserve to visit nice places
Personally I think her vlogs are stunning. I'd love to see your vlogging compared to hers. xx

(if you're new here, go to thread 1, first 7 pages)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart