Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

veganfortheanimals

Any sympathy I had for the old piss head went down the drain when she was writing absolute CRINGE Facebook posts about Demis success, stating other family members were jealous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

olc22

If you knew you were going up a mountain, with snow on it, why the fuck wouldn’t you pack appropriate clothes … waterproof coat, proper trousers/leggings, proper shoes!! She’s up a fuckin snowy mountain in a skirt and tights I cannot deal

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Adoratea

Imagine how fuming she would be with Shaun if he got into some random woman's car and went to a bar together?

Pissing myself when this man is showing her said bar and shes acting like it's the best thing she's ever seen in her life😂😂 it's some owls on a wall Demi ffs

• Haha

heidix

Really want to buy something on vinted then leave a review “it stank of shit and there was jammy dodgers in the pockets, advertised size 14 and sent a size 20”

• Haha
  • Heart

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
This just never stops being funny

• Haha

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
She’s a gift that keeps on giving. Tattle material for days. Even when cosplaying old money she sits at the pub like a bloke waiting for a pint of Stella.

IMG_8291.jpeg
IMG_8292.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31

chicken_chaser

who the hell stays out till 3am down an alley in a pub alone as a woman in a foreign country??? incredibly stupid thing to do

heidix

Do you not think it’s fat as fuck to have a basket in your car loaded up with junk food like how can you possibly live without a jammy dodger between killy and herons in shiremoor

• Haha
  • Heart
I think Seans at breaking point with her, the snide comments, working out, I think hes getting ready to leavvveeeeee
---
also that video of her on her story eating in costa shes eating like a grandma who has no dentures in!

• Haha