Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
Had to post it here for everyone to see 🤣

IMG_8268.jpg

You tell her Sean!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What is surreal about finding a group of pissheads while on holiday and having a few drinks with them like? Does she know what surreal means?

• Haha

amyy

VIP Member
Why can’t she just wear jeans and a t shirt like the rest of us man🤣 has to try and be different but she looks like a haunted doll

• Haha

KDC27

Drinking big hefty pints of lager like Big Terry down the local boozer...EMBARRASSING!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Aceofspades

Chatty Member
Let me get this right…
Pixi is her favourite all time brand
Pixi has invited her to a sit down dinner to celebrate their ANTIOXIDANT tonic
Demi, paid to promote their brand, says they are celebrating their anti detoxing tonic.

Can this lass get anything right

• Haha
  • Wow

elbarto

When your waiter comes by with your vegan afternoon tea and a tube of Fixodent for your dentures.

IMG_8870.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

heidix

She’s just posted on tik tok that her dad has cancer and the way she is talking about it is canny vile to be honest. I get that some people don’t know how to compartmentalise emotion but fuck me.

“I have these holidays booked and I’m going to pretend it’s not happening and I’m still going on holiday”

No emotion, saying she acts like everything is perfect and nothing is bad. She genuinely doesn’t give a shit her dad is so poorly, you can tell she’s posted that to get attention. If she cared about her dad you would surely be able to hear sincerity in her voice. I know for a fact if her mam had cancer she would be on crying her eyes out.

She’s awful

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
I cannot believe she got into a car with a randomer. Then to put it on YouTube to influence others. Cretin.
Yes, but you don't understand, they're all her friends now for life. They have loads in common you know, for example, the love of an Irish pub abroad.
---
Guys, she listens to her ink stinks

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

mzcklex

Can’t deal with this girl. On her new tiktok ‘I trust my gut when solo travelling’ amber hun you’ve been on a holiday twice by yaself, now you think you’re the mothership of solo travelling. Have a word.

• Haha