Demi Donnelly #6 Controversy for clicks, hey Amber does your brother still like your tits?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Late to the game but just watched her stylist chooses my outfit video and bloody hell this girl loves the sound of her own voice - she constantly speaks over the stylist as well! Such an odd vibe and video
I think she acts so weird around people she doesn't really know, I've noticed it before. She tries to put on a posher accent, fake laughs about nothing and genuinely comes across as very uncomfortable.

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but if you’re all done up to get some nice dinner and drinks do you not think you’d at least clean you’re trainers or get a cleaner pair on??? 🤷‍♀️
I'm honestly sick of the sight of these trainers. Why does she constantly wear them? Does anyone even wear black Van's anymore? They're dirty and scruffy and you certainly wouldn't wear them out.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I can’t even watch it all, the way she speaks to Sean irritates me so much and how she was laughing as if what he was saying was hilarious when he was on the right track at some points so it wasn’t at all funny 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

I think everything about her just winds me up at this point
Becasue shes as thick as pigshit and thinks making fun of others makes her witty.

Reactions: 1
She looks bored as duck at that gig until she realises the camera is on her and plays up.

Reactions: 15
Offended that she saw two door cinema club...not sure they're her vibeeeeee....she definitely looked bored but then played up to the camera

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she got that gig gifted. Just goes to show how warped society is in that selfish idiots like her (who broke lockdown rules multiple times whilst at the height of the pandemic?!) get rewarded with VIP tickets rather than key workers. It’s not entirely her fault but I’ll never get my head round the fact she sat on her arse the entire time (barely even showing thanks for key workers like most did) and now gets all these rewards as if she’s a celebrity.

I’m not just blaming Demi, as the whole “influencer” culture issue is a lot deeper, but why could she have not taken her nurse friend Ashleigh as a treat or raffled the tickets off and donated the money to charity?

In my opinion these people contribute nothing to our society- their entire income revolves around scamming people and taking advantage of financially vulnerable teenagers who are desperate to emulate a lifestyle that Demi herself doesn’t even have!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe she got that gig gifted. Just goes to show how warped society is in that selfish idiots like her (who broke lockdown rules multiple times whilst at the height of the pandemic?!) get rewarded with VIP tickets rather than key workers. It’s not entirely her fault but I’ll never get my head round the fact she sat on her arse the entire time (barely even showing thanks for key workers like most did) and now gets all these rewards as if she’s a celebrity.

I’m not just blaming Demi, as the whole “influencer” culture issue is a lot deeper, but why could she have not taken her nurse friend Ashleigh as a treat or raffled the tickets off and donated the money to charity?

In my opinion these people contribute nothing to our society- their entire income revolves around scamming people and taking advantage of financially vulnerable teenagers who are desperate to emulate a lifestyle that Demi herself doesn’t even have!
I honestly dont think DEMI got that gig gifted. I think Katie probably did and Demi tagged along.

Reactions: 9
Not sure why you'd upload a clip of yourself and your two mates at gig... where you look completely disinterested and seem to spend the majority of the time swan necking behind you 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
On her Depop she’s claiming this will fit a size 14 but is too big for her lolololololol
I've seen her wear this loads and tuck it up under her disgusting saggy tits each time....why would you wanna buy THAT for a start...at 15 quid...knowing demis tit sweat is all over it. No no and no!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Offended that she saw two door cinema club...not sure they're her vibeeeeee....she definitely looked bored but then played up to the camera
They are so good live, saddens me that it was wasted on demi...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.