Demi Donnelly #6 Controversy for clicks, hey Amber does your brother still like your tits?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just started playing her new vid and i feel like i can smell her breath through my phone :(

And i know its awful but my baby boy has a double chin and he gets some right sweaty crust under his chin rolls...i bet demis got some leftover food in them bad boy neck rolls 🤣🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I just can't believe she lives like such a pig at the age of 24. It's like she's mentally never moved out of the lazy teenager stage. Repulsive.

Reactions: 13
Convinced Demi started saying ‘without a further ratatatat’ so she’d have something ‘original’ to put on her merch looool

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just can't believe she lives like such a pig at the age of 24. It's like she's mentally never moved out of the lazy teenager stage. Repulsive.
Maybe that's why she won't move out of her mom's house, because her mom does everything around the house. She literally has one room to keep clean and tidy, and she can't even do that. She's such a fit, motivated girl, but can't even take that poor dog on a walk a couple times a day

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As if Sean would stay with her if they lived together, he already is clearly irritated by her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love how she’s making excuses for that rancid bedding. Talking tit about changing them every 7-10 days. I’m pretty sure she’s been deleting insta posts as well that show her bedding because I’ve definitely not seen a different one for months and months. Making excuses with an anti-bac spray too. JUST CHANGE YOUR SHEETS DEMI ITS LESS EFFORT THAN KEEPING UP WITH YOUR LIES.

And it doesn’t surprise me that she talks with her mouth full.

• Haha
Maybe that's why she won't move out of her mom's house, because her mom does everything around the house. She literally has one room to keep clean and tidy, and she can't even do that. She's such a fit, motivated girl, but can't even take that poor dog on a walk a couple times a day
Oh, absolutely. The only thing we ever see her doing for herself is 'cooking' (i.e. putting some pre-prepared food on a plate) and I bet she only does that cause she's the only vegan in the house. She'll hate the idea of having to do the bulk of the cleaning if Sean's going out to work everyday.

And ideally you need to be washing your bedding once a week, especially in the summer months. Otherwise it's just disgusting.

Reactions: 3
Just watched their Greek food video. duck me you can tell Sean really doesn’t want to be part of this. Also did anyone see his face when she mentioned getting a house together next year?! lmao

Reactions: 10
Someone did mention before about this but came on here to say the same thing regarding Demi claiming disability falsely, her mum does too. I don't think Sean knows, there is alot he doesn't know about Demi. He doesn't know about Tattle, if he knew Demi had been on here they'd have serious issues. He hates the whole social media scene so it's surprising to me he has started going onto her youtube but bear in mind Demi has been desperate for him to do it for years now. He is really laidback and chilled whereas Demi is the opposite...she pretends to be chill infront of him though I just wish he knew about this place and the whole Amber Wright thing.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Someone did mention before about this but came on here to say the same thing regarding Demi claiming disability falsely, her mum does too. I don't think Sean knows, there is alot he doesn't know about Demi. He doesn't know about Tattle, if he knew Demi had been on here they'd have serious issues. He hates the whole social media scene so it's surprising to me he has started going onto her youtube but bear in mind Demi has been desperate for him to do it for years now. He is really laidback and chilled whereas Demi is the opposite...she pretends to be chill infront of him though I just wish he knew about this place and the whole Amber Wright thing.
What disability could she be claiming for? Surely they could shut down her claims if they saw her youtube? Or is it learning difficulties?

Reactions: 2
How do we know he doesn’t know? I feel like if I did something stupid like that and got caught the person I would tell is my partner lol

Reactions: 3
Tell us more, do you know them in real life? I feel really sorry for Sean.

Reactions: 2
How do we know he doesn’t know? I feel like if I did something stupid like that and got caught the person I would tell is my partner lol
They literally don't communicate, can't stand each other but stay together because it's pretty much all they've ever known.

Tell us more, do you know them in real life? I feel really sorry for Sean.
I know Demi and her family, I really feel for Sean too. I get the impression his family arent proud of her 🤣

Reactions: 9
CB1BD988-2E41-4F05-8B7C-FB581D5E8676.jpeg

The fact she has a fitness Instagram and is shoving a takeaway down her gob is creasing me 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Sean seems to be level headed, wants a nice house, nice wife and children and he's been educated to University standard. Demi just sits there babbling on about utter tit and has no direction in life, no interests, no hobbies and no friends. They have nothing in common and Sean seems highly irritated by her. Did you see her with that kebab getting stressed at Sean because she couldn't wrap it properly then saying 'it's not a kebab' what the duck was it then? Demi seems very childish and argumentative with him it's painful to watch. I just hope he realises that she isn't what he wants and he can do better before getting a mortgage and marriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sean seems to be level headed, wants a nice house, nice wife and children and he's been educated to University standard. Demi just sits there babbling on about utter tit and has no direction in life, no interests, no hobbies and no friends. They have nothing in common and Sean seems highly irritated by her. Did you see her with that kebab getting stressed at Sean because she couldn't wrap it properly then saying 'it's not a kebab' what the duck was it then? Demi seems very childish and argumentative with him it's painful to watch. I just hope he realises that she isn't what he wants and he can do better before getting a mortgage and marriage.
Shes horrible to him, seething with jealousy cause he was able to enjoy his food sooner than she was. Greedy woman.

They literally don't communicate, can't stand each other but stay together because it's pretty much all they've ever known.

I know Demi and her family, I really feel for Sean too. I get the impression his family arent proud of her 🤣
That is crazy! He’s going to have a tough life with her.
Do you think they will last?

Just watched that mukbang, firstly i cannot stand watching demi eat. She is repulsive.
Secondly at the end, when sean is mentioning wanting to do a healthy eating vid, she looks livid. Then he mentions pret and she said she wants LOADS of pret ...but that aint healthy babes? Get a normal portion.

I really find it hard to believe shes properly vegan, she wouldve deffo lost weight by now, even eating a takeaway every now and then. I can imagine her getting sneaky burgers from maccies.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.