Demi Donnelly #6 Controversy for clicks, hey Amber does your brother still like your tits?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so lazy?! Doing a makeup tutorial/test thing with all that background noise is so unprofessional. She forgot the primer but can’t be arsed to take off the foundation and start again properly? duck me you would think it was her job or something.

Aaaaand now she’s brushing dead skin out of her eyebrows 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she so lazy?! Doing a makeup tutorial/test thing with all that background noise is so unprofessional. She forgot the primer but can’t be arsed to take off the foundation and start again properly? duck me you would think it was her job or something.

Aaaaand now she’s brushing dead skin out of her eyebrows 🤢
Yum yum

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watching the saver video finding boring and she filming at Sean’s 🤨 thought she couldn’t work there that why she went home in lockdown 😂 also she thick washing down there wish showers gel then saying hope down get uti no u prob get thrush as you should not was there with soap and she anyone else notice she in the house doing her make up then in the Reno vlog Sean say she pop back later she doin her make up then go to Demi and she say she just got there liein cow she sat on her arse in the office room doin her make up well Sean taking the wardrobe down in bedroom 🤨

Reactions: 2
Just watching the saver video finding boring and she filming at Sean’s 🤨 thought she couldn’t work there that why she went home in lockdown 😂 also she thick washing down there wish showers gel then saying hope down get uti no u prob get thrush as you should not was there with soap and she anyone else notice she in the house doing her make up then in the Reno vlog Sean say she pop back later she doin her make up then go to Demi and she say she just got there liein cow she sat on her arse in the office room doin her make up well Sean taking the wardrobe down in bedroom 🤨
She was taking a break from standing around, hands on hips watching other people do all the work. She must be knackered bless her.

• Haha
As if it's nearly time for a new thread, Amber just keeps providing. I just love how unlike most influencers, she can't post about tattle crying about it because the second one of her hunnybuns reads the first one she'll be called out. What a sad little life, Demi

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As if it's nearly time for a new thread, Amber just keeps providing. I just love how unlike most influencers, she can't post about tattle crying about it because the second one of her hunnybuns reads the first one she'll be called out. What a sad little life, Demi
If she hadn’t of came on this site and slagged others off herself, this site would have been used for so much clickbate and “reading hate comment” videos. She doesn’t have a leg to stand on 😂

Reactions: 6
I’ve just been re-reading thread 1 and I’m howling, brilliant.
The best part is that initially the thread was really mild, with most actually showing support for her. I used to be a fan too. But she came on and caused an explosion of self sabotage 🤣🤣🤣 the fact she even slagged off her so called friends and tried to get others to join in just shows what a nasty cow she really is. The best thing is that as her channel grows, the more chance of a gossip channel jumping on this tea. ☕

Tbh I think Markie would take it now 😅 https://www.youtube.com/c/CallumMarkie

Her insta story saying she was fed up of painting yesterday so left 😂 wtf I didn’t even see her do ANY painting. And between 5 of them they’ve only done 3 room. What a lazy lazy bleep.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi everyone - I’m normally a lurker but I can’t help but wonder why everyone is calling her Amber Wright and loads of stuff about her brother. I’ve tried to look on previous threads as to why people are calling her this but I can’t seem to find anything anywhere or make sense of it!! :rolleyes::ROFLMAO: can someone explain to me what’s happened? Thanks in advance lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi everyone - I’m normally a lurker but I can’t help but wonder why everyone is calling her Amber Wright and loads of stuff about her brother. I’ve tried to look on previous threads as to why people are calling her this but I can’t seem to find anything anywhere or make sense of it!! :rolleyes::ROFLMAO: can someone explain to me what’s happened? Thanks in advance lol
Here you go, you have to pretty much read everything from here onwards. <3 Around page 7 is where it gets juicy.

Reactions: 1
She deleted a lot of posts so it might seem quite jumbled but if you read from the beginning you’ll get it. Enjoy!

Must be well hard watching Sean do the all work, I actually can’t stand her

Reactions: 4
Omg we should all hit up a drama channel with the Amber Wright tea. I DIDN'T EVEN THINK! It would be an incredible video 🤣🤣

• Haha
Omg we should all hit up a drama channel with the Amber Wright tea. I DIDN'T EVEN THINK! It would be an incredible video 🤣🤣
I honestly think that Markie channel would take it, he’s done videos on smaller YouTubers before 😂

I would bet money that at some point today Demi contacts mods here to try and get this taken down again before any drama channels find it 🙃

She tried contacting the mods before but I think they saw right through her, she brought it all on herself and it will forever be the best thing to happen on this site 🤣
390520CA-3026-462E-B951-033C2A03B0E6.png
FF88DCF0-DAAA-42BF-B1C6-164C0B589D14.png
DFED81B7-E6F0-47A4-8C9A-3EA60B4EE6BE.png
5E0D3725-1EC6-47CF-84CB-A555A9377BCA.png
8CD4C2B6-2FFD-4F48-9A91-64C442A0E120.png

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I honestly think that Markie channel would take it, he’s done videos on smaller YouTubers before 😂

I would bet money that at some point today Demi contacts mods here to try and get this taken down again before any drama channels find it 🙃
How can I contact him? Can't find an email!

Reactions: 1
Did anyone notice a girl in Demi’s area went missing and she didn’t pot anything about it?

Reactions: 2
Umm I may be missing the point here but has Savers brought out their own beauty range?? Or has she literally gone to Savers and bought cheaper products?

Did anyone notice a girl in Demi’s area went missing and she didn’t pot anything about it?
Yes. There was a 15 year old girl from the North
Sheilds area missing and unfortunately she has been found and it is not the outcome we wanted. There is also an 18 year old from the same area, classed as vulnerable and missing.

Yes. There was a 15 year old girl from the North
Sheilds area missing and unfortunately she has been found and it is not the outcome we wanted. There is also an 18 year old from the same area, classed as vulnerable and missing.
He’s been found this morning as there is a post on Facebook, he’s okay thank god! She could have used her platform to share - it may have helped! I don’t understand why choosing to ignore it benefits her - no way she wouldn’t have seen it!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.