Demi Donnelly #6 Controversy for clicks, hey Amber does your brother still like your tits?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do totally agree with the insensitivity of the pregnancy thing if it’s for clickbait, but tbh you guys do kind of lose the moral high ground by bodyshaming her to duck day in day out 😂

Just saying as someone mentioned reporting

And no I’m not remotely a fan or defending her, it just comes across as a bit hypocritical of some individuals
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
I do totally agree with the insensitivity of the pregnancy thing if it’s for clickbait, but tbh you guys do kind of lose the moral high ground by bodyshaming her to duck day in day out 😂

Just saying as someone mentioned reporting

And no I’m not remotely a fan or defending her, it just comes across as a bit hypocritical of some individuals
There’s a bit of a difference between calling her out for lying about her size and her using pregnancy as click bait for cash. 🙄

And for the record I couldn’t give a duck what size she is. It’s the way she lies about it and the way she dresses herself that’s the problem. She looks a bleeping state. Im sure if I had my tits and gut hanging out every day people would say the same about me. Plenty of gorgeous plus size ladies who dress to flatter their figure who I would openly say look good. Demi doesn’t.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
What were the pregnancy hints she did apart from that screenshot someone put of her touching her belly?

I was a wine bottle deep when I watched that video I didn’t catch on to any hints 🤭 don’t think it’s worth giving her another view either lol. I do remember about the cutting out coffee though

Reactions: 1
What were the pregnancy hints she did apart from that screenshot someone put of her touching her belly?
There wasn’t loads to be fair. She just winds me up with stuff like this after her last video where she pretended to be pregnant for a day. There’s been a few comments here and there about having the extra rooms “if they need it” ... having a ‘dodgy stomach” and cutting out caffeine.

I see she’s but a beggy story up trying to get a freebie from the wallpaper company. Surely £98 a roll is pennies if she’s on £5k a month, stupid cow

Reactions: 16
I see she’s but a beggy story up trying to get a freebie from the wallpaper company. Surely £98 a roll is pennies if she’s on £5k a month, stupid cow
She needs what 3 rolls so £300 purchase. That's a drop in the ocean on her 60k annual salary.

Reactions: 11
Came here to say the same thing. Brags about how much she earns but is still painfully cheap

Reactions: 7
Still not over the fact amber wright doesn’t have her own bedroom🤦🏼‍♀️😲

Wonder if the house is in Sean and Demi’s names, or Sean and amber🧐🧐🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do we know for a fact they're well off? She doesn't act it. Say she earns 60k and Sean 30k. That's 90k a year and they can't afford 15k on a new kitchen, 10k on a bathroom, 2k on a joiner to make the walk in wardrobe, 4k for a decorator. Nope, does not add up. 31k leaving them 59k to piss away.

I've literally spent the same amount in my 3 bedroom house and a new boiler. We earn 40k and put it on 0% finance for 24 months.

Demi Donnelly #7 bbq hut for a greedy vegan, wont be long til seans leavin

Reactions: 25
Its not even a big deal but I just cant stand her rubbing her serum in with her dirty hands ........ PAT IT IN LOVE. Or at the very least don't pull your skin downwards.

Reactions: 2
Demi Donnelly #7. Amber thinks renovation is painting the walls, makes all her cash by filming click bait hauls.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.