Demi Donnelly #6 Controversy for clicks, hey Amber does your brother still like your tits?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just started to watch her "renovation" video and noticed when she inserted the shot with her grans reaction that she was rubbing her belly....

Its something I used to do, especially when I hadn't told people... it was sort of a protective thing.

But don't be fooled, a click bait "pregnancy scare" video will be coming to pay for the first month of mortgages.

Reactions: 10
Just started to watch her "renovation" video and noticed when she inserted the shot with her grans reaction that she was rubbing her belly....

Its something I used to do, especially when I hadn't told people... it was sort of a protective thing.

But don't be fooled, a click bait "pregnancy scare" video will be coming to pay for the first month of mortgages.
It would also make sense with her saying she’s been unwell and cutting down on the coffee.

IF this is all click bait for views I’ll be well pissed off though. As someone who went through the heartbreak of losing my baby I would be furious. Just like I was when she uploaded her ‘pregnant for a day’ video. It’s very insensitive and there’s plenty of other things to make videos on.

• Heart
  • Sad
Its really nice for them that they managed to buy such a big house with a lovely garden. It makes me fully die inside that they have that house with all of its potential and they're papering it with bloody faux brick wallpaper. You can take the girl out of Wallsend but you will never take the Wallsend out of the girl. It proper made nipples invert when I seen those wallpaper samples. I thought, please go for the white at least.... but nope! They go and pick the tackiest one.

Cant wait for the rest of the vlogs honestly so excited to see how much they butcher the house.

I hope theres a wall decal that says "You don't have to be crazy to live here... but it helps" and some sort of kitchen decor that says "Let the good times beGIN"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It would also make sense with her saying she’s been unwell and cutting down on the coffee.

IF this is all click bait for views I’ll be well pissed off though. As someone who went through the heartbreak of losing my baby I would be furious. Just like I was when she uploaded her ‘pregnant for a day’ video. It’s very insensitive and there’s plenty of other things to make videos on.
Sorry you had to go through that and to make it worse, having to watch that buffoon make light of pregnancy in a video.

On of my (many) pet peeves is the women who pretend to be pregnant as a joke 😡

• Heart
When you wanted a navy wall but now Demi is doing it 🤢 Can’t do it on principle now!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't think Sean was dead off the subway. More like he's been working hard all morning when she's done sweet F.A.

Feel like she's changed her behaviour towards Sean in the blog to be softer and nicer because she's always been called out for being a dick to him.

Im so sorry to hear that 😔❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5

It's as crappy as saying you're pregnant on April fools day. Sorry for your loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
if she's preg after years of saying she doesnt want to be a mother and she isn't maternal etc I'll be livid. It would be a quick change of view and over something as important as a child it just wouldn't be right. If she KNOWS she wouldn't be a good mother, why have a child? It's so heartbreaking to think of women who just pop out kids for benefits or even bloody youtube views yet theres so many people desperate for a child just to share their love with who can't have kids or have been struggling for years

Wrong wrong wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Sorry for your loss ❤ x

if she's preg after years of saying she doesnt want to be a mother and she isn't maternal etc I'll be livid. It would be a quick change of view and over something as important as a child it just wouldn't be right. If she KNOWS she wouldn't be a good mother, why have a child? It's so heartbreaking to think of women who just pop out kids for benefits or even bloody youtube views yet theres so many people desperate for a child just to share their love with who can't have kids or have been struggling for years

Wrong wrong wrong.
We've been ttc over 7 years, 2 failed rounds of IVF, 1 failed fet, 1 natural miscarriage.. it would just be the way things go that she gets pregnant and doesn't want it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yous are so observant I didn’t even notice all the hints. One of the many reasons I’m pleased this site exists.
Sorry to hear about some of your loses and struggles, if she is using it for click bait and views i think we all need to report her

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just watched her "RENOVATION" duck me, what's with all the shite singing. They need to gift the neighbours with earplugs living next to her!

Reactions: 3
I’d love to know what other influencers think about her. I know she’s friends with that Katie and Harry but they both have less than 20k insta followers. People like Jordan Lipscombe, Saffron Barker and Elle Darby follow her but surely she cringes them out too?

Reactions: 9
I only found out about the amber thing recently, are there any other influencers caught out writing on here? Wanna read more! It was entertaining.

Thank you ladies. If our suspicions are right and she’s using pregnancy for click bait again I’ll egg her bleeping windows. 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I do totally agree with the insensitivity of the pregnancy thing if it’s for clickbait, but tbh you guys do kind of lose the moral high ground by bodyshaming her to duck day in day out 😂

Just saying as someone mentioned reporting

And no I’m not remotely a fan or defending her, it just comes across as a bit hypocritical of some individuals

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.