Demi Donnelly #6 Controversy for clicks, hey Amber does your brother still like your tits?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't watched a Demi video for a while but she is a whiny lil witch on this new depop video.
She's going to great lengths to defend fast fashion, hahaha she doesn't understand at all 😂😂 "I had to pay £35 in postage and packaging but with boohoo it's usually free"
U DON'T GET IT HUNNIEEEE

Reactions: 16
literally she slags it off so much despite liking all her items??? such BS
exactly she could have just done a completely honest video saying she was surprised how good quality everything was etc, and she’s pleased with her items and that the whole process went better than expected, rather than trying to maintain that Depop isn’t a good way to buy clothes...

Reactions: 9
I'm wondering if this is linked to her asking for plus sized depop sellers. She couldn't argue there was nothing for her, so she decided to just slag it off as a crap site in general so she has an excuse not to buy there. I haven't actually watched it though, are the items plus sized?

Reactions: 7
She was literally looking for faults that weren't there in every single piece she bought in order to justify her being a tit person. Saying she doesn't understand why she's criticised. Demi, you're a vegan because you don't want to support the abuse and torture of animals. What about the thousands of young girls slaving away in sweat shops on less than minimum wage just so you can save a bit on your delivery? If you were earning as much as you claim, you'd take a second to realise that you should contribute to sustainable fashion instead of exploiting sweat shop workings for your own personal gain and profit. She is just generally an awful person, no two ways about it in my opinion

Reactions: 20
She talks out her backside. She thinks the responsibility lies with the fast fashion company about how they run? Demi, you thicko, they use slave labour and the way the operate because it’s cheap, and they can pass these savings on to the consumer. If they change, they won’t make money because people like you want cheap cheap cheap and won’t buy. What don’t you understand, honeybun???? Honestly she’s a moron.

Reactions: 13
She talks out her backside. She thinks the responsibility lies with the fast fashion company about how they run? Demi, you thicko, they use slave labour and the way the operate because it’s cheap, and they can pass these savings on to the consumer. If they change, they won’t make money because people like you want cheap cheap cheap and won’t buy. What don’t you understand, honeybun???? Honestly she’s a moron.
I agree, I hate how she tried to put out her verbal essay on her stance toward fast fashion but she put as much effort into researching her POV as she does everything else: sweet f*ck all 😤😤😤

the responsibility of course lies primarily with the brands and their efforts toward sustainability&fair trade, however supply and demand basics dictate that as long as the consumer maintains the demand, the brands will supply. Either side can break the chain so she’s such an ignorant tit for telling her followers that basically “the brands have to stop before we should hunni buns “ 🤬🤬

Reactions: 5
Late to the game but just watched her stylist chooses my outfit video and bloody hell this girl loves the sound of her own voice - she constantly speaks over the stylist as well! Such an odd vibe and video

Reactions: 10
Amber wright is literally a name of a 15 year old girl who masterminded her ex boyfriends murder and torture.. think that’s where she got the name from?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Absolutely pig ignorant to delete this comment when this person hit the nail on the head!! They were not rude and just wanted to provide Demi with a different stance and create a discussion. She clearly knows that she is in the wrong or she’d be able to defend her actions.

This girl’s personality is so ugly she does not deserve her platform 🤢

1E31EFAB-210D-418A-84F6-CB1D511272A2.png
1FDF700C-D36D-45F4-A644-C59E850EF51D.png

• Angry
I love how she rants about Depop, yet has no problem selling items she was gifted or paid to promote on there. (Let's not forget selling used makeup which is disgusting)..... for someone who makes so much money apparently, couldn't you just give those clothes away? I cannot with her hypocrisy

Reactions: 16
I know duck all about making videos and editing, but I wish I did! I’d love to make a video ‘exposing’ that stupid bint.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I havent watched the Depop vid and dont intend to, but i have read the comments and it seems data protection is one of the reasons shes put off buying? Because she doesn't want to give just any random her personal address??

You are putting your data at risk everytime you enter your personal details online to place an order, no matter how big or small the company. Just because there is a protection act, doesn’t mean it doesn't get broken.

Because she sells on Depop, doesn't that bring her own data protection procedures up for scrutiny?
If you aren't comfortable buying from the website, dont sell on it either.

Reactions: 17
Couldn’t she get it it sent to her P.O. Box? She has had no problem sharing that everywhere ;) Demi has no excuse

Couldn’t she get it it sent to her P.O. Box? She has had no problem sharing that everywhere ;) Demi has no excuse
She said it’s a business PO Box so she can’t get her personal mail sent there. But seen as she does a haul every time on her channel, and her channel is her job, couldn't this be classed as business? She is full of 3 things.. tit, excuses and carbs.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.