Demi Donnelly #56 Isn't it ayeronic, dont you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg 🤣🤣 it doesn’t make any sense, I keep seeing more things wrong the more I look at it. Her feet are balancing in mid air!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Omg 🤣🤣 it doesn’t make any sense, I keep seeing more things wrong the more I look at it. Her feet are balancing in mid air!
I actually can’t believe it. Where has she posted this? I’m blocked on her socials. I need to see the full post! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg is this reallh happening? Has she actually gone this deep with her lies? Holy tit. We’ve hit the jackpot

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who can see her original post? What did she caption with the photo? If we have it and can prove she’s lying about sales, we can genuinely shut her the duck down.

Reactions: 5
It really does look like that AI thing she does with her pictures doesn’t it 😂
It's so poorly done you can literally see where she's added things in. How desperate does she need to be. It's really pathetic now. Demi just grow up, you aren't fooling anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sad thing is that her original, true amount of sales, isn’t that bad for a new niche business.

Reactions: 8
Exact same small tear in the packaging. I am bleeping dying, I knew she was stupid but this is some next level tit 😂😂😂
---
Omg I am creasing at the thought of her reading here and knowing we’ve seen her lies so quickly. Demz, if you really have that many orders-film them.
---
I am creasing at the idea of her reading here and panicking cos we’ve seen through her bullshit so quickly. Hahaha she MUST be cancelled after this. bleeping hell. Demz, if you have that many parcels, film it.
You could literally tell straight away without even looking at the actual packages that this photo was edited to the max. Demi Donnelly the scammer in full swing. Pretending to sell that much to get people to buy from her. What a total fraudster

Reactions: 15
HAHAHAHA WOW.
Even looking at the light reflections and creases where you have circled its blatantly 100% obvious. This has killed me off 💀 how bleeping embarrassing 😂
Exact same small tear in the packaging. I am bleeping dying, I knew she was stupid but this is some next level tit 😂😂😂
---
Omg I am creasing at the thought of her reading here and knowing we’ve seen her lies so quickly. Demz, if you really have that many orders-film them.
---
I am creasing at the idea of her reading here and panicking cos we’ve seen through her bullshit so quickly. Hahaha she MUST be cancelled after this. bleeping hell. Demz, if you have that many parcels, film it.
---
Sad thing is that her original, true amount of sales, isn’t that bad for a new niche business.
The majority of her sales are either fake, friends or family which will be one off sales. If you are having to rely on a friend or two and family for your sales then it really is pretty bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
That's so fake and edited. You can clearly tell. How pathetic does she need to be
When you first said it, I was like, huh? Really? Anyway I’ve had a closer look and you’re 100% correct 😵💫

Notice how she’s just taken a photo of one pile of packages and duplicated it.

I’ve delineated them in pic 1. In pic 2 you can see the really poor cut-out.

EDIT: just seen everyone else has already pointed these things out 😂 I should really read to the end of the thread before I reply lol.

But regardless, what an ABSOLUTE BELLEND this twit is. This is up there with her 10k steps off Google image search. What an insecure low-life she is

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aren’t Sean and her mam ashamed of her? Surely they must know she’s lying like this. I would die inside if a loved one of mine was pulling daft tit like this

Reactions: 22
Aren’t Sean and her mam ashamed of her? Surely they must know she’s lying like this. I would die inside if a loved one of mine was pulling daft tit like this
He absolutely needs to leave her. Surely he doesn’t want to be with such a deceiving little rat.

Reactions: 5
Omg noooo. Found it on her Facebook. Look how fake! I actually am going to trading standards now. Blatant lies about sales figures.
It literally reminds me of those posts on Instagram that try to scam you into signing up for something or you've won a competition.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.