Demi Donnelly #56 Isn't it ayeronic, dont you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CEO of the year doesn’t even know one of the r’s in RRP stand for recommended. Also noticed on her new item launch with the brown folder thing someone mentioned it was on her site already which she totally glossed over. Another lie Amber
---
Why is a scrapbook business even selling mugs? From selling scrapbook kits to mugs isn't expanding her business, surely expanding a scrapbook business would be to start designing your own unique scrapbook products

I saw on her insta that she justified it by saying 'you got to have a cuppa while you scrapbook' so I guess she will expand into selling pajamas and slippers soon, as you've got to be comfy to scrapbook....
Also some accidentally vegan snacks

Reactions: 7
I’ve never known anyone to be so vocal and showing each detail of their business and addressing comments the way she does- she’s obv so annoyed she has to post yet another passive aggressive comment.
That latest vidyo is dreadful, she’s just rabbiting on repeating herself 1,000,000 times 😂

that baby voice makes me want to cut off my ears with a pair of scissors

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The difference is they are making 65p if they buy it at 35p and sell for £1 which is an acceptable amount. She's getting it gifted or buying for £1 then selling for £12, £8, & more. Is that acceptable. Is a £11 profit fair, I don't think so. That's daylight robbery and a big scam.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She's so jarring.
She ain't no small buismess, she's a scammy re-seller.
The whole ''I'd hate for people to think I'm trying to scam... I just dont want to sell as a loss''. That's exactly what you're doing, and you know it.
She even said herself it can take up to 6-12 months to create orignal prodcuts to sell. So in the meantime she's happy to scam people at the highest rate she can possibly, loosely justify.

Reactions: 11
I wonder how long before this gets removed. It's true though who chooses to spend that much money on something they can get cheaper in other shops. Not me. Why would anyone pay over the odds for something they know they can buy from a different shop at a lower price.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is a scrapbook business even selling mugs? From selling scrapbook kits to mugs isn't expanding her business, surely expanding a scrapbook business would be to start designing your own unique scrapbook products

I saw on her insta that she justified it by saying 'you got to have a cuppa while you scrapbook' so I guess she will expand into selling pajamas and slippers soon, as you've got to be comfy to scrapbook....
Scrapture sale Swivel chairs Back support sold for £150 on DFS. Buy now for 3 grand.
---
Hope her mam declares to HMRC that she is working

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it just me or is it the same small pile copied and pasted? 😅
It would be the only explanation for all these parcels because I really don’t know how so many folk can be so daft as to buy wildly overpriced scrapbooking kits.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hahah oh my god! That’s hilarious. So clearly copy and paste! No way all the envelopes would fold the exact same way. I AM SCREAMING! 😂
This is what I was thinking 😂 Had a closer look as I was like surely not this many idiots are buying from her 🥲

Reactions: 6
Exact same small tear in the packaging. I am bleeping dying, I knew she was stupid but this is some next level tit 😂😂😂
---
Omg I am creasing at the thought of her reading here and knowing we’ve seen her lies so quickly. Demz, if you really have that many orders-film them.
---
I am creasing at the idea of her reading here and panicking cos we’ve seen through her bullshit so quickly. Hahaha she MUST be cancelled after this. bleeping hell. Demz, if you have that many parcels, film it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Exact same small tear in the packaging. I am bleeping dying, I knew she was stupid but this is some next level tit 😂😂😂
---
Omg I am creasing at the thought of her reading here and knowing we’ve seen her lies so quickly. Demz, if you really have that many orders-film them.
---
I am creasing at the idea of her reading here and panicking cos we’ve seen through her bullshit so quickly. Hahaha she MUST be cancelled after this. bleeping hell. Demz, if you have that many parcels, film it.
The sheer thought of her reading this right now and her wee heart racing cause she has been rumbled is killing me off 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The sheer thought of her reading this right now and her wee heart racing cause she has been rumbled is killing me off 😂😂😂
Demz has had some shockers in her time. This is hands down my fave. Never in my life did I think she’d do something this stupid. Omggggg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.