Demi Donnelly #56 Isn't it ayeronic, dont you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I am here for this becky person, pop off girly pop off. The stans of big d are something else.

Howling at yet another terrible attempt to photoshop herself into something, or rather photoshop her "business" into tit. Nothing gets past your eagle eyes, love it. I don't think this'll bother her though sadly this geebag doesnt understand true embarrassment, she just doesn't have that feeling. If she did, she'd have given up attempting social media many years ago. *cough* marvin would have been the tipping point!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looks like sheโ€™s deleted the photo for her Facebook page. bleeping love that sheโ€™s finally been caught out!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looks like sheโ€™s deleted the photo for her Facebook page. bleeping love that sheโ€™s finally been caught out!
Someone said it was on her Instagram too. How sad does a person need to be to Photoshop a picture to make it look like her business is overflowing with customers when it's not. However she tries to play it the sales aren't there. She's trying to scam people into buying from her buy using a scam photo.

Reactions: 6
Do you think it's like a 'fake it til you make it' situation. She thinks if she pretends to be really successful in the business then more people will buy and then she will actually be more successful?

Reactions: 9
Here from her latest video

Wholesale :LOL: :LOL: you've purchased them from the Yorkshire trading company love. That isn't wholesale

Also this comment made me scream. Our planner :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Screenshot_20231002-081037_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When I saw the fat stacks of orders on Insta I raised an eyebrow and thought โ€œgood for you wor Demsโ€ and scrolled on getting on with my lifeโ€ฆ
Then I pop in here this morning to see that itโ€™s a cut and shut job ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿคฃ honestly. Christ. Ayeโ€™ve definitely seen it all now.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
People on this site never fail to amaze me with how quick they notice faults/edits in photos. I'd never have noticed the multiple parcels looking exactly the same, even with my glasses on ๐Ÿ˜‚ oh Demi you really are a fool aren't you, imagine having to manipulate your audience into believing you run a successful business.

Reactions: 10
it just proves how much of a massive liar she is.
i cant imagine doing this. trust her to get caught out so quickly. it was too obvious! lol

I canโ€™t believe the Instagram post is still up ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซ 

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I canโ€™t believe the Instagram post is still up ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซ 
How can other people not see how fake it looks. I get tagged in so many fake shein story competition posts and you can see how badly they are photoshopped and her post literally reminds me of them. It is scamming to get people to buy from her. She is so dishonest and untrustworthy. Demi always finds a way to ruin herself and this lying needs to stop because it's toxic. Her loyal followers aren't helping either, they are part of the problem and they don't tell her the truth they are too scared to because she deletes and blocks everything that is critical of her. It's very childish and worrying that she goes to these lengths to be so deceitful

Surely she doesnt have enough stock for that photo to ever be real?

Also, why are her mods and defenders so feral?

Her foot is literally floating in the air on top of the edited in boxes how can people not see

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Iโ€™m sure she posted something about getting 23 orders and sheโ€™s doing her usual gushing about being so beyond grateful ๐Ÿ™„ even though she offered a 20% discount this weekend and discounts usually are a way of attracting orders ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Whilst she probably did get a lot of orders compared to usual - the Picture has still been doctored. It would be a massive coincidence to have the same tear in an envelop of each pile ๐Ÿ‘€

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.