Demi Donnelly #56 Isn't it ayeronic, dont you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is honestly Demi to a T and I bleeping love watching her car crash life.
That picture is how I feel when I sell my eras tour bracelets on Vinted 😅😅 can I call that a small business, hun?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sure she posted something about getting 23 orders and she’s doing her usual gushing about being so beyond grateful 🙄 even though she offered a 20% discount this weekend and discounts usually are a way of attracting orders 🤷‍♀️

Whilst she probably did get a lot of orders compared to usual - the Picture has still been doctored. It would be a massive coincidence to have the same tear in an envelop of each pile 👀
I don't think she got many orders at all. I think she wraps things up for videos because again it's like that photo. If people think she's doing well then people might buy from her. It's all a scam. I reckon they were from a while back and she's just photoshopped it to make it look like it is more than it is.

Reactions: 3
Hunnybuns our hole sailor sent us the envelopes with slits in. We couldnt buy from anyone as we are a small business so had to buy from a hole sailor... they arent fake pics. I can show you, we have a parcel for nana aye isnt she a beaut. Then someone called Amber has ordered this accidentally vegan planner and a mug. Funny isnt it coz we always say our customers are mugs and now we are selling them....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Exact same small tear in the packaging. I am bleeping dying, I knew she was stupid but this is some next level tit 😂😂😂
---
Omg I am creasing at the thought of her reading here and knowing we’ve seen her lies so quickly. Demz, if you really have that many orders-film them.
---
I am creasing at the idea of her reading here and panicking cos we’ve seen through her bullshit so quickly. Hahaha she MUST be cancelled after this. bleeping hell. Demz, if you have that many parcels, film it.
OH MY GOD! How embarrassing :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: OOPS!

Reactions: 2
so she says 23 was the most orders shes ever had in a day....yet there are over 35 in her photoshop picture...

plot twist.....they are all returns to scrapture! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's reduced the prices slightly on the mugs too. Not by much they are still massively overpriced. The Yorkshire Trading company is distancing itself from her, they don't want to be associated with a fraudster
I think Yorkshire Trading Company need to have a word with Sir Richard Branson.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Comments are being deleted as soon as they appear that’s why!
At least she knows she's been found out, that in itself is good enough for me (y) The fact that she feels the need to bang on about how well Scripture is doing, falsely pack orders on camera and NOW photoshopping orders - this is screaming that har small 'business' is actually doing shite. She knows it, we know it and now a lot more people know it 😂 she keeps digger herself in deeper - and she's doing all on her own!!

It was the same when she put a screenshot up for her steps/fitness thing a while back - a quick Google search was all it took to find out that she'd stolen someone else's image. And then the screen shot of her bank balance :LOL:

WHO does these things?? Why does she constantly feel the need to make herself out to be better than she actually is??? It's so bleeping sad really.

Reactions: 16
At least she knows she's been found out, that in itself is good enough for me (y) The fact that she feels the need to bang on about how well Scripture is doing, falsely pack orders on camera and NOW photoshopping orders - this is screaming that har small 'business' is actually doing shite. She knows it, we know it and now a lot more people know it 😂 she keeps digger herself in deeper - and she's doing all on her own!!

It was the same when she put a screenshot up for her steps/fitness thing a while back - a quick Google search was all it took to find out that she'd stolen someone else's image. And then the screen shot of her bank balance :LOL:

WHO does these things?? Why does she constantly feel the need to make herself out to be better than she actually is??? It's so bleeping sad really.
I Hope her business fails miserably and she gets left with nothing.
I bloody hate liars!

Reactions: 5
Why has no one called her out in the comments? Or is Newcastle’s #bossbabe on admin duty
I commented on her Instagram but obviously she deleted it within 10 mins, I just wanted her to know we aren't being fooled by her shady tactics

Reactions: 9
LOVE LOVE LOVE the fact that she's scrambling to make it look like she's not skint for us Tattlers.

You'd best get that house up for sale Demi, the mortgage won't be paid for with Photoshopped orders

• Haha
She could be spending her time productively but instead she’s guarding her comments in the same way she guards her food from Sean when he’s about 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.