Demi Donnelly #56 Isn't it ayeronic, dont you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she trying to look sexy as she puts on the tights? Only fans will be her next bizzness venta!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is the craziest thing I've seen anyone post online I actually said oh my god out loud when I seen this!!

surely this will scare off any brands considering working with her (if there are any!)?

does she not have management??
I think she does have management. They probably don't care because they are getting money.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's almost like she posts this stuff for attention and for the freaks that get off on it all.

Reactions: 9
Seriously her latest Vlog, she really beggars belief she seems incapable of doing anything for herself, considering she is heading towards 30 she acts like a 12 year old.
---
The grazing board is a whole thread in itself…

Ok the past 6 grwm videos she is 100% wearing the same lingerie, you can clearly see through the tights on the last one its the same pair of knickers. I prey she has multiple pairs but knowing dems, they're definitely the same ones shes been wearing all week🤢

• Sick
So shes getting ready to go to the local working mens club so understandably we then see a meadow and random birds in the sky on a summer's night then to the club?!
Did she walk there through a field on the way there? ffs stop with the random clips Demi😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She can’t keep up with orders and needs her mum to help for 2 days! What the duck!

I'm honestly very close to stopping even hate watching her vidyoos. It feels like I'm getting more and more frustrated and angry at someone who has a severe learning disability. The second-hand embarrassment I feel for her is really making me unwell. Absolutely everything about her and the way she does things is wrong, she's so unfortunate both physically and mentally. Uneducated greasy slob. 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm honestly very close to stopping even hate watching her vidyoos. It feels like I'm getting more and more frustrated and angry at someone who has a severe learning disability. The second-hand embarrassment I feel for her is really making me unwell. Absolutely everything about her and the way she does things is wrong, she's so unfortunate both physically and mentally. Uneducated greasy slob. 😩
I stopped watching her ages ago, I just can't stand her constant lies and scamming of people. So I just don't watch anything.

Reactions: 9
Late to the party but my Roman Empire was when they did a say it or shot it and Sean said Ashley was his favourite of her friends and she LOST IT 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.