Demi Donnelly #56 Isn't it ayeronic, dont you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bloody syrup ad is like an 11 year old just learning to use an editing system for the first time and making a school project. How is she not embarrassed? I was embarrassed just watching it!! Why did she have to use every silly little cut away and effect on a short clip? The fact that’s she made it, thought it was hot tit and showed it to a brand… I’m mortified for her.

Also why does she ‘hold’ drinks in her mouth before swallowing? She does it every time. She’ll take a drink then puff out her cheeks and hold the drink before swallowing. She is honestly disgusting. It makes me feel violently sick 🤢
Psa Holding drinks in your mouth, especially sugary ones can increase the risk of cavities, especially if you don’t look after your teeth. Oral hygiene is important demi.

Reactions: 7
She’s lied. I enquired to her about 30 travel kits to see if she had stock, got an email saying she didn’t have any from the wholesaler. She’s a lying witch. Her lack of professionalism on email was a disgrace
---

Yeah she lied, I’m emailed to see if her stock levels were legit, got a very unprofessional response on email. Knew I’d catch her out
Yesss! Screen shot shot shot shots pls

Reactions: 6
Poor Sean! Why not just take it to the garage in the first place. Couldn’t be arsed to get it sorted!

Reactions: 3
That’s the kind of tit my ex used to do and I’d be running all over like Sean to try and sort it, such an idiot.

She’s lied. I enquired to her about 30 travel kits to see if she had stock, got an email saying she didn’t have any from the wholesaler. She’s a lying witch. Her lack of professionalism on email was a disgrace
---

Yeah she lied, I’m emailed to see if her stock levels were legit, got a very unprofessional response on email. Knew I’d catch her out
Ooooh spill the tea!!

Reactions: 1
Latest video for those who don't want to give her the views xx

Latest video for those who don't want to give her the views xx

Can someone break it down. I really can't be bothered to even hate watch her

Reactions: 10
I don’t get why she sat in the car whining that it was cold for hours and when she did leave, she went to get an iced coffee? Now that’s just silly girl.
And why ring around your whole family waiting for everyone to come and help you? Help yourself, go and pick up whatever you needed to and then call AA? Seems wildly selfish to inconvenience everyone AND just sit there doing nothing at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The summer to autumn style video... Makes me want to vomit 🤮 look at her chewing gum colour knickers and at least wear a matching set if your doing a video! Why do we need to see her put on tights! No demi!

Reactions: 8
I don’t get why she sat in the car whining that it was cold for hours and when she did leave, she went to get an iced coffee? Now that’s just silly girl.
And why ring around your whole family waiting for everyone to come and help you? Help yourself, go and pick up whatever you needed to and then call AA? Seems wildly selfish to inconvenience everyone AND just sit there doing nothing at all.
She acts like a giant baby, can't do anything for herself clearly. If you pay for breakdown cover, just use it. I get it anually then at least if something happens I'm not panicking. You don't have to sit in your car either?! If there's somewhere to keep warm, I'd always wait there. Breakdown companies literally call when they are near usually.

As if she rang her Dad, how old is she!!!! embarrassing. Surpised she didn't whip out a packed lunch seeing as though she clearly can't go long without eating🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She acts like a giant baby, can't do anything for herself clearly. If you pay for breakdown cover, just use it. I get it anually then at least if something happens I'm not panicking. You don't have to sit in your car either?! If there's somewhere to keep warm, I'd always wait there. Breakdown companies literally call when they are near usually.

As if she rang her Dad, how old is she!!!! embarrassing. Surpised she didn't whip out a packed lunch seeing as though she clearly can't go long without eating🐷
Packed lunch 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
so i skimmed through the video! what an entitled lazy cow she is! doesn't want to buy a new battery but then inconveniences everyone else when she breaks down. sits there whining like a baby because shes cold and hungry! she was only stuck there for an hour for duck sake. she was acting like the had been stuck there for days.
goes to prove though that money is definitely low for our business queen lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly! And when she's going tit tit about the print order she's getting. Get a bleeping bus or a taxi you lazy bleep leave your family be

Reactions: 13
Honestly! And when she's going tit tit about the print order she's getting. Get a bleeping bus or a taxi you lazy bleep leave your family be
I thought this, when she was ringing round the fam to get a lift to the print company?! Just get a bus or spend your riches on a taxi, don’t be so tight and lazy!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone else notice the fake B roll clips she put in when she went to meet someone at Caffe Nero? 🤣🤣🤣

The sky was grey and pissing it down that day, yet she’s put in a scene from what looks like a Starbucks in America and a sunny day with bright green plants outside the window 😩

IMG_5960.png

IMG_5961.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
What is this overgrown toddler like? Imagine if a real problem came up in her dull little life?! Man. And can’t she even go an hour without food?! She definitely thinks she’s far more important than she is too. Demi, you’re a sad little blimp who scams…not some important business woman.

Reactions: 9
so i skimmed through the video! what an entitled lazy cow she is! doesn't want to buy a new battery but then inconveniences everyone else when she breaks down. sits there whining like a baby because shes cold and hungry! she was only stuck there for an hour for duck sake. she was acting like the had been stuck there for days.
goes to prove though that money is definitely low for our business queen lol
My partner had just finished work and was coming home and his car wouldn't start, he obviously was covered for breaking down etc so he rang those and then he went and got fish and chips, some crossword books and sat in his car for 3 hrs until they arrived. He didn't get home till about 11pm that night. It was this time last year when it happened. His family wanted to come and help him out but he wouldn't let them. He was happy to sit and wait. The breakdown was because of something the garage did when they did his MOT so they fixed it for free. I don't get why she doesn't just pay for whatever the problem was, it won't go away until it's fixed and it will keep happening. Wasn't it a new car? Surely it shouldn't be broken already

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.