Demi Donnelly #56 Isn't it ayeronic, dont you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve heard of a country cottage garden….. never a country cottage….. outfit

Reactions: 5
why does Demi predominantly hang around with 50+ year olds

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not a piece of fruit or veg in sight in her 'inchooitiv eating vidyo'
The way she keeps asking Sean "Is it nice?" when he's making his bacon sandwich is cringe :eek: and "are you excited?" Demi - not everyone gets a hard on over food. FFS let him have his lunch in peace! She would absolutely do my head in if I lived with her. The level of excitement with her when she's around food definitely isn't normal - she's got some sort issue.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Both days were around 1500 calories. There's no way that's an average day. She would be losing weight not putting it on.

Reactions: 12
Surely chorizo on a bruschetta isn't vegan? Is the chorizo vegan? She never actually said.

EDIT: Nevermind she showed the packet after lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New videyo... i doubt her lack of eating in the morning and barely having anything till the evening will be good for her binge eating..?

Reactions: 2
She didn’t show what she ate as she had vegan cheesecake never shown and I would imagine she did eat more when she closed the Vlog as she hinted pretty much so. I don’t like the way she tries to embarrass Sean. I don’t blame him for getting hacked off over the sauce, if you throw it away either tell him or replace it, not sit there and laugh. She would go mad if he did it to her.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.