Demi Donnelly #56 Isn't it ayeronic, dont you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really shouldn't wear red, it makes her lips look a toon (Who Framed Roger Rabbit reference for the young ones).

I have been to Six and it was lovely, what a shame to give that trollop free food. Guessing it's free.

So embarrassing I would have rang AA straight away and looked around shops. Food, food, food she is obsessed with it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
👋 I’m back!

I remember Demi said she got rid of her trusty old yellow car as it was broken beyond repair. Well guess what guys and gals… I saw it out and about in Wallsend today! So basically a lie as always

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
👋 I’m back!

I remember Demi said she got rid of her trusty old yellow car as it was broken beyond repair. Well guess what guys and gals… I saw it out and about in Wallsend today! So basically a lie as always
Was she driving it?

Reactions: 4
👋 I’m back!

She lies so much, she obviously wanted a newer car just say that sigh

Reactions: 5
IMG_1078.png
Ok so 5 days in a row she has posted Reels wearing the same knickers and Bra! Absolute woman 🤢🤢 she will probably spin some bullshit about it being the same day but we all know it more than likely wasn’t 😂🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2561773Ok so 5 days in a row she has posted Reels wearing the same knickers and Bra! Absolute woman 🤢🤢 she will probably spin some bullshit about it being the same day but we all know it more than likely wasn’t 😂🤢
The way she always squeezes her calves together to make them look slimmer just looks so tragic. It's almost as bad as the trotter pointing pose.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I remember seeing a video of Demi when I was living in Newcastle back in the day. Must’ve been early 2017 but can’t think what it was about - maybe nails?. Can’t believe she’s still around being a mess

saw this thread and had to go check her insta. Tell me WHY my phone paused on this part of the video 😭
IMG_0185.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
the knickaz she wears look so uncomfortable and really don’t flatter her at all! A nice pair of no vpl with thicker sides instead of the string ones she goes for would do a world of wonders

Reactions: 8
I've had 3 hours sleep in 48 hours due to long haul flights. You guys have made me cry laughing with the last 10 posts. Help me

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.